✗ (42) Tom Holland

Imagine...

You and Tom had been in a secret relationship for over six months and it was going great

You and Tom had been in a secret relationship for over six months and it was going great. So far, Jon if the press knew about it and you had managed to keep yourself away from each other and off topic when in public. You had first started dating Tom after his movie 'Chaos Walking' and had been together ever since he wrap.

Tigray, Tom was going a Live Q and A with Facebook and you were extremely nervous. This was the first interview which he had whee you were sat on the side lines. So many thoughts were rushing through your head. What if he brought it up?

You were fifteen minutes in and so far it was going great. Although he has given out a few spoilers, nothing had come up about you yet. Until- "How was it filming with y/n?" A question came up. He averted his eyes to you, sniggering a little and then looking back at the camera.

"Well, I don't know if you guys know but-"
"TOM SHUT IT!!" You yelled from the side. Tom covered his mouth, looking over at you. "Y/n this is live" Tom said in a stupid voice. You face palmed yourself before blushing a deep crimson red. This couldn't get any worse. But you had to smile as his forgetfulness.

••

Don't forget to leave a vote! 🗳
Comment if you have any suggestions ❤️