Chapter Eleven: You want to take it up with Ali

Alessia's P.O.V.

It was already lunch and I had to ignore my Knights for the entire day.

I'm the type of person who doesn't find walking past someone you know without saying 'hi', easy.

So you can guess how hard it was for me.

The first Knight that I saw walk in, was Jay, so I walked to him without paying any of his companions any heed.

"How am I supposed to ignore you guys for the entire day?" I hissed, throwing my hands up exasperatedly.

"You seriously can't handle that." He said raising his brows.

"Yes, I can't." I glared at him. "Because I'm a nice person, who finds ignoring people, this thing called rude."

"Ok, Ok." He said, putting his hands up.

"I'll buy you food after school?" He said.

"Sure. And Laila too. And Z. And Chris." I said with a smirk.

"Wait. Whatt?! Just because Zeke isn't here yet, and the others are at CHS, you're making me do it." He asked.

"Yep! Have a problem? Maybe you wanna take it up with Ali?"

VICTORY!

"Fine." He muttered and one of his friends asked him something.

"Who's Ali, and why were you talking to Chandler?"

He's friends with Ian...my mistake. I almost gave away my secret. That would be a new record.

Girl gives away secret in less than 12 hours.

Ok, maybe not a record, but what a thought.

"Hey, Lessa." Liam greeted as I sat at the table.

"Hey."

"Can I talk to you?" He said. "Now?"

"Sure."

As I got up, I felt someone's gaze on me. Curious, I turned around and saw Jay. He gave me a knowing smile and turned away.

I decided to ignore his weird behaviour and walked out with Liam.

"Uh. So, what do you want to talk about." I said.

All I received were 2 words. That also made me gape like a fish out of water for about a few minutes.

"...Black Diamonds?"

-------

Official new member in the Knights. After getting over my shock, I quickly realised that Jason had known Liam from the beginning.

Liam told me he had a younger brother in the gang, and I realised that he was Zeke's brother.

And he was my friend, so it was kinda automatic. Not to mention he was my partner in mechanism - and crime - now.

So the newest Knight is now Liam Turner, mechanic of the team. Aged 18, and attending Stormwell High, who also happens to be my neighbour.

"Earth to Lessa?" Noah said, waving a hand in my face.

"Oh, right. Yeah. Just spaced out for a few seconds." I muttered.

"Anyway, I just said that Antonio wants us to do a gig tomorrow night."

"Got it. Did he send the song list?" I said.

"Yeah. Here."

He took his phone out and scrolled to one of Tony's messages.