Chapter Nine: Did you just reference 'mean girls'?

(Above: cover for one of the books I'm working on. Does anyone else love Canva?)

Alessia's P.O.V.

After I registered for the State Snowboarding comp, I got ready for school and met my friends at the school gate.

We chatted as we walked, and I realised that everyone was staring at us.

"Why is everyone staring at us." I whispered to Akina.

"Well, word kinda got out about Helen and your trip to the hospital. The bandages on your knuckles confirmed it." She said.

"Great. Oh, yeah." I said to Akina, suddenly remembering something.

"What."

"I have a plan for our first prank." I gave her a grin that meant trouble, and she copied it.

"Oh no. That look never means anything good." Noah said to Liam.

"What are you talking about, No No?" I asked innocently, before laughing. "Fine. You got us. If you wanna find out, check your phone in 3rd period."

I dragged Akina out to tell her the plan and when I finished she was grinning. She cupped her chest and said, "Oh my god. Trouble's going to go down. It's my fifth sense."

I burst out laughing and realised that the guys had heard the last bit of our conversation. I mustn't have dragged her far enough.

"Did you just reference 'mean girls'?!" Liam asked her incredulously.

"How would you know that?" I said, smirking at him. "To be honest, you don't look like the kind of guy that would watch Mean Girls."

"I... ugh. Fine." He muttered, before stalking to his locker, his chin held high.

"So... Kina, you ready for the best day in history?" I said.

"You know it!" she gave me a high five as we walked to our class.

--------

We counted down the seconds for the plastic trio to walk into the cafeteria. No, not really.

We walked down the hall and stuck a note on each of the girl's lockers.

"Do you think they'll really respond to it?" Akina whispered and I nodded.

"Trust me, hook-up notes are my specialty in pranks... at least on players and sluts." I said.

We waited a few minutes until we heard the clicking of heels down the hall. I turned on my phone to start filming.

"Hey baby." Allya said, after opening the door to the janitors closet and closing it.

Akina opened it slightly, so we could still film, before she went to set up the rest of the prank.

"Hey." A deep voice said from inside. It was a recording we had on.

"Why're you on the floor?" She asked. We had actually drugged Carla and Christa, when they went to the closet first.

"Waiting for you of course." I almost burst out laughing as she started to undress.

Another voice spoke up. And just so you know, it was a 'guy'.

"Oh? You brought a friend. This should be fun." She walked over to 'them' and started to undress them.

This was gold.

"Where's your... EUGH!" She screamed, and the two girls began to stir, before she ran out and I hid behind a corner, still filming.

The glitter and pink paint spilled from the doorframe and onto the 3 girls bare bodies.