Part 61

Happy Reading

**********
The next day when Neil woke up Avni was still sleeping....The room was filled with the sound of her cute snores.....She was sleeping with a cute pout.....Neil looked at the room.....All their clothes were scattered on the floor.....And their naked body were pressed against each other......

Neil peaked her cute pout and checked the time.....

N- God.....8 baj gaye...I have to go to office....

Neil then looked at Avni.....He slowly removed her hand from his waist.....but she hugged him more tightly......Neil kissed her cheeks followed by her eyes and nosetip....

He lowered their duvet a little.....and kissed her baby bump......the baby immediately kicked.....

N- Aww.... someone is also awake....

Feeling the baby kick Avni also woke up and found Neil starring at her....

Av- (with a smile) Good morning baby..

N- (kissing her forehead) good morning jaan....

N- Jaan I have to go to office...

Av- I hate you....and your work...

N- Aww baby.......

Av- Neil....take care of Kareena.....Pata hai aj tu uss bustard ko dekh kar hi gussa ho jayegi.....par phir bhi....now our only concern is Kareena.....

N- sab k liye kitna soch ti hai....

Av- kyun ki mere liye sochne k liye tu hai....by the way Yesterday kk called me...

N- accha?? Wha pe sab kaisa hai???

Av- Kamini aunty is so happy for me....but I somehow found kk's voice so dull.....kuch hua hai kya usse??

Neil sighed and kissed her forehead..

N- I am getting late.....

Av- Ok you go and freshen up..... today I will make breakfast for you..

After having the breakfast Neil left.....

After closing the door kareena smiled at Avni....

Aman was standing there a bit confused...but somehow he was adoring her smile...

Av- Aman??

Am- Haan di....

Av- Tu aaj mere car lekar jaa....

Am- No di....I will take a cab...it's fine...

Av- Arey I am saying na....kaafi din se parking pe hai....

Am- Ok di...

At 11.30 am....both kareena and Aman got ready for their respective works.....and came to hall....

K- (while adjusting her kurti) Avni di...bhaiya ko mana kar do...mujeh ghar se pickup karne k liye....mai cab se chali jayungi....

Av- Par Kareena....

Am- Of you guys don't mind kya mai jaan sakta hu k Kareena kahan jaa rahi hai??

Av- Kareena to court jayegi....Par Neil k saath....Abhi bol rahi hai k khud Neil k office chali jayegi....

Am- Arey Mera coaching center bhi to uss taraf hi hai.....Aap logo ko koi problem nhi hai toh mai Kareena ko drop kar sakta hu....

Av- (looking at Kareena) Kareena....do you have any problem??

K- no...no..

Av- (hugging her) Stay strong....

K- I will...

Avni hugged Aman also....

Av- And you....best of luck to you too..

Aman's eyes became moist...

Av- Arey Aman kya hua??

Am- Kuch nhi...aap ka pyaar aisa pehli baar mil raha hai na...isi liye...

Av- Hein?? Bachpan mei bhi mai tujse itna hi pyaar karti thi...Accha...you guys are getting late....you should leave now..

Aman and Kareena- Okk bye...and take care...

Saying this they both left...

Av- (closing the door) Time for preparation for your surprise Mr.Tillu....

Aman was driving the car while Kareena was sitting on the passenger seat.....There were many questions into Aman's mind regarding her....but he noticed that she was seeming nervous....

After dropping her he went to for his classes

When Aman came back home after his classes.....he saw Avni and Kareena were gossiping over something...

Av- Arey Aman....class kaisa gya??

Am- It was great di.... Thank you...

Av- oye... formalities bandh kar....

They chit chatted for a bit and went to their respective rooms for rest.....

At the evening Aman saw Avni was decorating her room with the help of Kareena.....

Am- aaj kuch special hai kya???

Av- Tere Neil bhai ko surprise dene wali hu.....

Aman looked at the preparation and understood what surprise Avni was going to give Neil....

Am- Finally!!

Aman also helped them....

When they were done with preparation Avni went to washroom for getting ready....

Neil came home around 7....he was very much tired.....he rang the bell and Kareena opened the door....

K- (with a teasing smile). Good evening bhaiya....

N- good evening...

Neil came in and kareena closed the door.....he found Aman in the hall also...but Avni was no where and the door of their room was also closed.

N- (keeping his car keys on the table) Avni kahan hai???

Am- Di to aapne room mei hai....

N- Aise door closed karke....Avni thick hai na???

He immediately knocked the door......The door automatically got opened.....

In the hall...

Am- We should give them some privacy...

K- Yes...you are right...But where should we go??

Am- Pass me hi ek park hai....let's go there.....Thoda fresh air bhi mil jayega and in dono ko thoda privacy bhi....

K- Ok...

And they both left locking the door of their house....

Neil entered into the room and found it very dark...

N- Avu....where are you.....

Neil got panicked...he started sweating....He switched on the light....and The sight in front of him made him surprise....Their room was fully decorated by their pictures and balloons......and Avni was sitting in the middle of the floor on her knees with a ring....

Av- Will you marry me Neil??

Receiving no response from him Avni looked at him and noticed his bloodshot eyes

***********

So....the surprise is Avni's proposal to Neil....many of you guessed it right.....Please do vote and comment