"Alright, as long as you don't abandon me, I'm fine with anything." Said Jungkook, as he didn't want to argue with this girl.

"First, you're not allowed to call me by those disgusting names, you must address me as Heize just like the other peoples. Second, you can't just randomly waltz into my work, and in public, we must maintain a distance. Third, you can't tell anyone in this world that we are relative. Fourth..."

"Wait! Wait! Wasn't this a three-point-law? How can there be a fourth point?" Jungkook raised his hand in protest.

Bam!

Heize slammed both her hands down on the desk, with her eyes widened. "If I say how many laws, that's how many laws! If I say how many points that's how many points! You're not allowed to interrupt me!"

"Erm...yes." Jungkook forced a smile.

Heize continued, "Fourth, while you are staying at home, I will carefully supervise you. You are not allowed to break any law at home. As long as you do your job, I won't abandon you. Even if you drift aimlessly, I won't abandon you as long as you don't stir up trouble at home. Fifth..."

After listening to Heize talk for no less than 10 minutes, Jungkook stifled a yawn. Heize was almost finished speaking.

"Heize noona, you're finished right? If you have, I'll leave first." Said Jungkook, as he curried favor with Heize because he was scared that she would burst out in more rules and stipulations, he's already forgotten how many points she has made.

Heize contemplated for a bit and nodded her head, "We'll stop here for today. You must comply with everything I told you. Outside, I don't care what you do, that's your problem and we have a non-aggression pact, but when you're at home, you must listen to me and abide by the rules."

"Yea yea yea..." Jungkook hurried to stand up, stretch, and leave the room.

At that moment, in the Café, a stylish azure-colored phone rang. Stretching out her hand, Heize picked the phone up, pressed a button, and answered the call. On the other side, the voice of the Manager, Michel, could be heard: "Mrs Heize, Producer Daniel has invited you to attend have dinner with him at the Seventh Bay Hotel to talk about this year's V cosmetics endorsement for the Autumn magazine."

Hearing the name "Producer Daniel", Heize made an obvious frown, "Michel, can't we cancel it?"

On the other side of the line, Michel hesitated for a moment and said, "Mrs Heize, you have already rejected Mr Daniel's private invitations three times, this time's business is regarding the Autumn Magazine, and the other party's reasons are justified, if we cancel again.......it's a little......"

"Fine, I understand", Heize pursed her lips, "Help me arrange this then, tonight I will attend, book two seats."

"Mrs Heize do you require me to accompany you?"

"Nope", Heize raised her head to stare at Jungkook who is trying to sneakily leave the room, "I will drive there, you may return home once you get off work."

"Okay Mrs Heize......." Michel felt things were a little odd, but her unconditional compliance meant she wouldn't ask anything more.

Ending the call, Jungkook who was trying to sneak out stopped, turned his head and laughed, "Heize noona, you can't possibly want me to attend. If I recall correctly, Seventh Bay hotel is a 5-Star hotel, does my psycho appearance look suitable for a 5-star hotel? Also, I can't make heads nor tails when it comes to business and cannot help."

Heize coldly smiled and said, "You think I wish to bring you along? You only know how to lose face and talk drivel...... However, I'm your guardian, is precisely to make use of you during such times. Later on in the evening, you must utilize all methods to keep Producer Daniel away from me, best if you can make him completely give up."

"Can I make a physical assault?" Jungkook was somewhat impatient, "How about I just chop him and be done with it."

"Not allowed! You can't allow him to get near me, but our business talks must go on!" said Heize, stressing each and every word.

Taking in a deep breath, Jungkook gazed strangely at Heize, grumbled and said, "Heize noona, are you representing brother or an Oscar-winning actor?"

"We have already signed the contract. When in the company of others, you must play your role properly. If you're a man, you must keep your word." Heize looked at Jungkook's self deflated manner and couldn't help but feel a small victory.

Time flew like an arrow as Jungkook returned to the parking lot just to inform Park Jimin that he will wait for some reason. Prosecutor Jimin was curious as why Jungkook was called to the Café by Heize, all made exaggerated speculations till it was time to get off work. Her shoot was done without any difficulty for today at Café.

Throughout the whole afternoon, Jimin was huffing and puffing in anger as he couldn't understand why Heize, who he respected for the longest time, rejected the proposition to abandon Jungkook and even invited him to Blue Heavens Café. 

Could it be that Jungkook has put some sort of spell on Heize that couldn't break? All these questions remained in Jimin's mind and would cause him to have insomnia.

Furthermore, Jungkook rejected Jhope's invitation for a welcome cocktail party and by himself, he quietly slipped away to the Blue Heavens Cafe's parking lot.

Sitting in Heize's Mercedes-Benz E, they made their way to the Seventh Bay Hotel as planned.

Night time in Seoul City, a man and a woman, neither one knowing what the other was thinking. While the man and noona's first showing of love and affection was caused by a surprise phone call by producer Daniel.