Chapter 12 - A Step into your heart

~ Devastating Love ~ Chapter 12~

"I'm the author of my life, every chapter of it would be written by me..."

With the piercing sunlight seeping through the opening of the half-covered window, Joohyun began to regain her consciousness. Looking around the place she is at, it looked like a rundown place, perhaps it was an abandoned factory, she thought. She wasn't sure who had captured her as the last memory she had before losing conscious was someone attacked on the back of her head and that spot is beginning to ache. She was seated on a wooden chair with all her limbs tied tightly. Her legs were tied to the chair's fore legs while hands were tied together to the back of the chair, mouth covered with a strong adhesive tape. Joohyun could barely move a bit and just when she attempted with any way she could to loosen the plies rope, a familiar voice filled the factory with echo followed behind.

"Pretty doll, I see you're trying very hard," the man walked into the factory from the side entrance and paced up to Joohyun's direction.

Due to the glaring sunlight, Joohyun could hardly see the person walking towards her. She looked at him with squinted eyes and when he crouched forward to her, she squirmed in the chair.

"Remember me, doll?" he removed the tape on her lips harshly causing her groaned in pain. His menacing voice was sending chill down her spine.

"K-kim H-han-bin...what do...you want?" she stammered in fear and when he leaned in to her, she tilted her head.

"Do you know why you are here?" Hanbin asked in a low voice, only audible for Joohyun.

Joohyun looked away, "How would I know if you're not telling me." Her heart was beating very fast.

A slap landed on her fair face, making her tremble "this is for irritating me," Hanbin smiled, evilly. "Since you're not guessing then I shall tell you, pretty doll. Looks like Kim Taehyung is one of your fanboys and you've finally chosen him."

She frowned, looking up at the dangerous boy "So Kim Taehyung was the reason? We're just friends, the whole school know I'm assigned to be his tutor by the President." Her voice was still shaking as her eyes travelled to the other boys who were Hanbin's followers, eyeing at her with indescribable look.

"Doll..." his smile faded and he turned to her with a wicked glare "stop fooling me, you two are definitely not just a pair of simple friends."

"Why do you hate him so much, he doesn't even bother you anymore?"

He chuckled at her question, "let me tell you a story then. My sister, she loves your boyfriend deeply and she thought her love was reciprocated by him. But it was all an act, he deceived her. It was all a lie.'"

"He's not my boyfriend," she was frustrated. "No use on using me to get revenge on him, it's pointless."

"Do you know how much he'd hurt her?" Hanbin caressed on her milky face with his index finger. "I swear to god, if I ever meet Kim Taehyung again I would avenge for her. I would not let him have a peaceful life. Consider yourself unlucky since you love someone like him."

"I've told you I'm only a tutor to Kim Taehyung," her voice was becoming weaker, "By using me to get him here is useless. He won't bite the bait."

"Bae Joohyun, you can't lie to me. I've been watching the both of you," Hanbin walked away while playing with his watch. "The way he looks at you is different, it was so much softer. His twinkling eyes were filled with love. And you, you looked like you're in love...this feeling, it reminds you of your ex, didn't it?"

Joohyun's fist tightened upon hearing his last sentence. She bit on her quivering lips.

"Stop deceiving me, you two are in love," Hanbin laughed, "it's obvious to everyone. I bet he should be here anytime soon."