Gally (150)

"Alright, Gally

"Alright, Gally. What'd you do this time?" You sighed, folding your arms as he clambered into the medhut.
"Nothing serious. Sliced my hand chopping wood." He held up his hand to show you the small cut on the back side of his palm.

"That's not too bad." You nodded, pouting some rubbing alcohol onto a rag and holding it onto the cut. He winced.
"Ow."

"Awe, I'm sorry, did that hurt. Do you need me to kiss your boo-boo?" You said in a mock baby voice. Gally rolled his eyes.

"Yep. You know, I think I do." Gally joked back,  but to his surprise you actually took his hand and missed the back of it above the cut.
"Better?"

"Wait, that works?" Gally asked in confusion.

"What works?" You asked back, getting a bandage from nearby.

"Any time i get hurt I can get a kiss?" Gally continued, grinning.

"I guess so." You shrugged. "If the big tough Gally really needs kisses on his boo-boo's I can do that."

"Any time?"

"I guess." You nodded.

"Wherever I get hurt?" He continued.

"Yes, why are you so obsessed with this?" You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

Gally stood there for a second before the door to the medhut swung open and Minho waltzed inside.
"What's going on in here?" He asked and grabbed a pair of scissors.

Gally seemed to have an idea click in his brain as he turned to Minho and said "Perfect timing. I need a favor."

Minho raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of you.
"What now?"

Gally put a hand on Minho's shoulder.
"I need you to punch me in the mouth right now."