Gally (74)

This is a fluffy one cuz I don't do many cute Gally ones

This is a fluffy one cuz I don't do many cute Gally ones. Enjoy

Gally had been helping to unload the box, all the other builders crowded around to help as they waited for Alby to hand it to them from his spot in the box.

His job was for the most part was manual labor, but at times like this it was just boredom. One extreme or the other, as Gally had told you.

He was already tired from a day of building, and all he wanted to do was curl up with you next to the fire and take a nap.

But he had a job.

So he went on with his boring routine, his mind wandering a bit as he waited for something to do.

Then he heard your voice from your spot nearby in the gardens. You were picking apples from a tree and singing to yourself as you went along. Your voice wasn't the greatest in your opinion, but Gally loved it.

It stood out amongst the others. Whether your voice was actually softer like he said it was, or if Gally just heard it that way because you were dating, you couldn't tell.

Nonetheless, when he heard you, he turned toward the sound slowly, staying quiet as he listened.

He knew the song. It was one you'd often hum to yourself when you were thinking or when you had a bit too much to drink at the bonfires. He didn't know what it was from, but Gally had associated it with you. When he would play with your hair or rest his head in your lap, he would hear you sing, and loved it every time.

And as he got back to work, he hummed along with you under his breath.