Minewt (119)

Ah

Ah...one of my first and favorite ships along with newtmas. Just look at their little gay glance at each other. I love it.

"Minho, what are you doing?" Newt asked, reaching out to grab Minho's arm as the runner squared his shoulders and took a breath. He ran down the hallway, shouting before leaping at a guard feet-first, knocking him to the ground. The guard hit the wall first, hitting his head and slumping to the ground as the others caught up.

"Sh*t, Minho...." Newt commented, glancing down at the man, then at Minho who just nodded and returned the look.

"I win." Minho grinned slightly, earning a smile from Newt.

It was an inside joke. A reference back to a bonfire where there were probably twenty boys, at most. By then, they were already inseparable, in the glade for about three months. 

"You know, I would fight any of these idiots for you." A slightly younger Minho comments near the fire.

"Oh yeah?" Newt shakes his head, grinning. "You'd get your ass handed to you."

"Would not. I'd win." Minho replies. Newt scoffs.
"Doubt it. I bet I would save you first, since you're always getting yourself in some bloody stupid situations."

"Oh yeah? You wanna bet?" Minho said cockily, folding his arms in a challenging manner.

"You know what, I do." Newt nods, holding out his hand.
"But we can't start the fight. We have to legitimately save the other person."

Minho takes his hand.
"So what do I get when I win?"

Newt rolls his eyes at Minho, then looks up as he thinks.
"Whatever we want when we win."

"Pay up, blondie. I win." Minho grins widely.

"Not now, Min. We're kind of in the middle of escaping." Newt shakes his head.

"Well perfect. When we get out of here, I can look forward to my prize." Minho nods.

"And what prize is that?" Newt raises an eyebrow in suspicion, but Minho just grins and winks.

"The newtie booty."

Sorry not sorry😂I have no regrets