Ki hong (142)

"God, I'm hungry

"God, I'm hungry." Ki Hong complained, standing next to you.

"Well, we can get some food on the way home." You said casually, looking up at him. He nodded, putting a hand on his stomach.
"Can we get some pizza or something? That sounds good right now."

"Not until later." You shook your head.
"You still have an interview, remember?"

Ki Hong stuck out his bottom lip, pouting.

"Don't give me that face." You warned, squinting your eyes teasingly.

He continued to pout, not responding.

"What, I'm the bad guy now?" You laughed quietly, folding your arms over your chest.

He nodded his head, still frowning.

"What did I do?" You asked, giving him and expectant smile and sticking out your hip.

"You're being mean." He said quietly, looking down his nose at you dramatically like a child.

"Even after being around you for over a year, I can't tell if you're acting, or if you actually act like a 2-year old when you get hungry." You sighed.

"So my acting is good?" He asked, returning to normal and smiling.

"Of course it's good, dummy. It's your job." You rolled your eyes.

"You know, maybe I should get lunch as a reward." Ki Hong grinned widely, making you laugh.

"We'll see."