Minho (51)

"Hey Minho, guess what I found!" Thomas said, slightly out of breath as he jogged over to the other runner

"What?" Minho asked, not exactly excited at another one of Thomas's finds.

"There was a shirt in Y/N's room. A guys shirt. You think there's a boyfriend or something involved?" Thomas asked.

"That ain't my business. Sure as hell ain't yours, either-" Minho stopped and made a face.

"Wait...why the hell were you in Y/N's room, shank?" He asked suspiciously. Thomas paused for a second, shrugging.

"I had asked for a spare blanket because my room was too cold. Y/N said there was an extra, so I went to get it and there was just this guys shirt on the floor." Thomas said awkwardly.

"So?" Minho raises an eyebrow as he looked at the greenie.

"So, you don't wanna know who it is?" Thomas asked. Minho shook his head.

"You're telling me you're not even a little bit curious?" Thomas folded his arms over his chest. Minho kept his sass face and shook his head again.

"Not really, no." He said. Thomas sighed out loud, shaking his head.

"I thought you liked Y/N." He mumbled. Minho rolled his eyes in his usual snarky attitude.

"Look, I've gotta go." Minho sighed, turning on his heel to leave. Thomas threw his hands up in the air.

"What's so important that you've gotta run off in the middle of a conversation? Where are you even going?" Thomas called after him.

Without missing a beat, Minho just looked over his shoulder and yells back "to get my shirt."

Thomas stood silently as Minho walked back towards your hut