Thomas (38)

Thomas had been in the 'party' for a bit now

Thomas had been in the 'party' for a bit now. Walking around in his drugged state, tripping over his own feet.

"Thomas." Your voice called, bouncing around in the
room of people dancing.

"Y/N?" Thomas said, turning around slowly while being jostled by the other dancers.

Thomas tried to push his way through the crowd, elbowing a few people that got in the way. He tried to head towards where he thought you were, seeing what he thought was your outline.

"Y/N?" He called again, reaching out to touch your shoulder. That was when he realized something was wrong. Different.

When you turned around, you had black veins on your neck and arms, and red bloodshot eyes.

"No..." Thomas said, stumbling backwards through the crowd as you started to move forward, twitching like a crank.

Thomas continued to move backwards as the hallucinations continued.

There was another scream as Thomas saw a flash of Newt, covered in the same black veins.

Then Minho, shrieking and covered in painful-looking marks.

Thomas ended up falling on the ground, closing his eyes and trying to block out the shrieks that continued inside his head.

And then he let himself fall unconscious as you ran over, and the last thing he saw before blacking our was your face, as you called the others over.