Ki Hong (91)(kinda long)

"You're sure he'll be excited?" You asked over the phone

"You're sure he'll be excited?" You asked over the phone. Dylan let out a small sigh.

"Of course he will. He talked about you everyday, you know."

"Really?" You asked, letting out a small "awe."

"Yeah, he would always talk about how much he miss-"

"GOTTA GO I SEE HIM!" You squealed into the phone, ending the call hurriedly and stuffing it into your pocket. Ki Hong hadn't seen you yet. He was walking with his head down a bit as he looked through his backpack for something, most likely his car keys or phone.

He had finally gotten off his plane, and you had been waiting to see him for weeks now.

He also didn't know that you would be meeting him at the airport.

You stood a bit away, waiting for him to see you. You didn't want to make a big deal about it, but it was hard to stand back after missing him for months while he had filmed.

When Ki Hong finally looked up, and his eyes met yours, he broke into a wide smile. He set his suitcase on the ground, and you wasted no time throwing yourself into his arms, which he wrapped around you tightly.

"God, I missed you." You mumbled, voice muffled slightly by his jacket, as you practically buried your face in his shoulder.

"I missed you too." He said happily, pulling back just slightly to brush some hair out of your face.

"I thought you were meeting me at home! Didn't you have a meeting or something?" He asked, but you knew he wasn't complaining at all.

"It got cancelled, so I thought I would come surprise you." You grinned. He smiled back, reaching down to hold your hand.

"Good. Then we can spend the rest of the day watching movies and catching up. I've got so many stories, you have no idea." He said while interlacing your fingers together. You both chuckled quietly, and he still kept his wide smile.

"C'mon, lets go home. People are gonna stars if we do too much PDA." He teased.

"I think we're past that point." You joked back.

Ki Hong laughed quietly, and swung his backpack onto his shoulder, still holding your hand. The two of you walked through the airport and out the front doors, and neither of you stopped smiling until you reached the car.