26.

-June-

Graduation came around quickly. What has happened in the last couple of months? A few downs with Theo but nothing we couldn't handle.

Beth moved in with us. She's kinda pregnant.. with a little girl. I'm excited to be a big sister.

Talking about pregnancy. I had a pregnancy scare. False alarm. Thank God. I mean I want children but I'm way too young right now.

Jake and Lexi kind of broke up.. They ended on good terms but they knew long distance wouldn't work when it came down for college.

Oh and wedding planning. Stressful wedding planning. Tomorrow Josiah and Alice are having their church wedding. She asked me to be her maid of honor and while that disturbed a few of her family members, I said yes.

She always wanted my mother as maid of honor and I'm the next best thing to her. Josiah couldn't pick between Theo or Jake so he made them both his best men.

-Next Day-

I held on to Theo's bicep as we walked down the isle. "This could be us one day." He whispered and I smiled. We separated at the alter and the court came in, one couple at a time.

Everyone stood and the doors opened, revealing Alice looking so beautiful in her dress.

----------

"I would marry you over and over if I could." That part got to me. Dammit Josiah.

When the bouquet was thrown, Beth caught it. Woah. She turned to my dad who just smiled. I don't oppose them getting married.. I actually like having her around.

-One Week Later-

"We'll let you two have a moment.. We'll be waiting in the car. We love you." They walked away and I turned to Theo.

"I love you so much." He said and I smiled. "I know. I love you too."

He gulped. "I know long distance won't work Lia.. we can just pick up where we left off when I get back. We're not ending on bad terms. I'll always love you, no denying." As much as that broke my heart, he's right.

"If we were meant to be, we'll always find our way back to each other." He smiled. "I should get going.. I love you so much." He squeezed me and kissed me. "I love you." I took a deep breath as he walked away. I stepped into the bathroom to cry a bit. I went back over to the Archibald's and Jake grabbed my hand. He just knew..