4.

-Monday-

I'm definitely still in pain and it hurt to get dressed. It hurts to move my left shoulder. My phone buzzed.

Jake:
forgot to tell u I have a dentist appt in a few so I cant pick u up today

I sent a quick ok. As I finished eating breakfast, someone knocked on my door. It was Theo. "Uhhhhh hi?"

He chuckled. "I'm taking you to school today."

"Its okay Theodore. I have a car."

"You do?"

"Yeah I do." I laughed. "Oh well, you're coming with me. Ready?" He came inside and noticed my backpack on the table. He grabbed it. "Lets go." I smiled as I closed the door. "How are you feeling?" He asked after a couple minutes of silence. "Crappy. I could only take a few pain killers yesterday without overdosing and the pain wouldn't completely leave." He sighed. "I'm so-" "Shut up." He gave me a weak smile.

I got so many envious glares as Theo carried my backpack to my locker. "You sure you don't need help?" He asked concerned. "I'm positive. Thank you. Now go before your skanks murder me." He chuckled as he walked away.

"Why did Theo bring you to school today?" I heard Tracie's voice say behind me. "It doesn't concern you. Beatrice." I rolled my eyes and she groaned. She hates her name as well, which is why she goes by Tracie. I personally don't like her. She's you're typical "mean girl" and happens to be an on and off again "girlfriend" of Theo's. "Did you guys sleep together." I snorted. "No we didn't." I turned as I closed my locker. "Figures. He would never sleep with you let alone be with you. I'm prettier than you'll ever be honey."

"Maybe if you ate some of that makeup you'd be pretty on the inside too... honey." I hit back. Her jaw dropped and I walked away.

After first passing period, Tracie thought it would be great to drop my books.

During the second one she decided to trip me.

During lunch, she decided to spill milk on me. Now luckily for me, no one saw since Jake and I eat lunch by one of the portables where there's shade and no ones really there.

I stopped quick at my locker to get a notebook since its a passing period. I closed it and began walking when I felt someone, somehow elbow my left shoulder. I turned and saw a smirking Tracie. "Oops." She walked away. I couldn't contain my tears. Not because she's been nothing but evil to me today, but because the spot she hit me just happened to be my cut. I rushed towards the bathroom as I felt the tears escape.

"Cord! What's wrong?" I heard as I was about to enter the bathroom. An arm snaked around my waist and I looked up at Theodore. "Tell your bitch to leave me alone." He looked at me puzzled so I let him know what she's done to me in a period of less than a fucking school day. I wiped my face in the process.

He clenched his jaw and grabbed my arm. "Where are we going?" He didn't say anything. "Theodore-"

"I want to see if she hurt it more."

"I'm sure I'm fine. I have to get to class."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later Cord."

I was walking through the student parking lot towards Jake's car when I heard Theo's voice. "Don't ever fucking touch her again."

"But Theo you should've seen the way she was talking to me, she deserved it-"

"Shut the fuck up Tracie. Whatever she may have said to you, you probably deserved. 'Im not gonna say this a third time. Leave Lia alone." Oh fuck. I quickly made my way over to Jake's car stunned at what I just witnessed. As soon as I put my seatbelt on, someone texted me.

Theo:
If Tracie does some bullshit to u again, lmk

"Who is it?" Asked Jake pulling out of the spot. "My dad.. says he's gonna work late today." I typed a quick okay and sent it. "I'm starving." He said. "Usually I'd say lets go get food but I don't have money on me today. Sorry bud." He laughed. "Okay but I have enough for the both of us so we're gonna go eat."

"Jake." "No shut up. I'm paying. Sh." I love him so much. "I'm paying you back."

"No you're not. Next time, if I don't have money then you can pay for my food. But you're not giving me any money in return." He's the bestest friend in the world. What would I do without him?