7.

-Next Day (Saturday)-

Jake called me frantically because he didn't know what to wear. He's taking her out on an all day date and I find it incredibly cute how sprung he is on Lexi. So here I am, at the Archibald's, helping out my brother. "Okay you're ready." He hugged me. "Thank you so much. Have I told you I really love you?" I laughed. "Plenty of times Jakob. Now go! Good luck!"

He left and I put his shirts back in his closet. The ones he tried on before picking the dark blue button up. "Hey Lia." I heard a groggy voice say behind me. I could tell he was hungover. "Wow I wasn't invited to the party."

"Next time." He said. "Since Jake is unavailable today, c'mon. Lets go hang out." What? He wants to hang out with me? That's a shocker. I raised an eyebrow. "Look I just woke up. Im hungry. Lets go get lunch then we can go out to Melrose or Rodeo."

I finally agreed to. He drove me to my house to change and grab my card. Money for our families isn't an issue. Now with that being said, I don't normally max out my card. I don't even buy much designer clothes unless I really like something. I actually only ever buy things when I need it.

So to just let loose and go shopping kinda sounds fun right now but obviously I'm not gonna go crazy. Although, last time I was down Melrose, I almost spent a thousand dollars on one pair of heels but my dad was there with me and talked me out of it. "You don't even wear heels often. They're just gonna rust in the closet." I knew he was right. So I decided to donate a thousand dollars instead of spending them on something I wouldn't even use often.

But those heels were so cute I even dreamt of them. But whatever.

After eating, we walked into Alexander McQueen. I guess he had ordered something and it was supposed to arrive here. As he spoke to the cashier, I went to look through the limited clothes they had on a few racks and shelves. I saw these cute thigh high heel boots, the sculpted heel over the knee boots.I looked at the price and did a double take. $1,980. Woahhh no.

I walked over to Theo and the register as I noticed the lady bagging his items. He dropped 3K just on two or three shirts and a pair of shoes.

We walked into Nars next and I couldn't help myself. I came out with the Narsissist Wanted eyeshadow palette, a Fort de France highlighter, and I let Theo pick me out two lipsticks. Well it was one but he said both would look amazing on me so I got both, bringing my total to a little over $150... in just makeup... 4 items.. I hate myself.

The most fun I had with Theo was at Urban Outfitters. I let him choose clothes for me to try on and I did the same for him. I actually really like a few things he chose for me. I tried on a tight short mini dress and walked out, like with every other outfit.

He looked up from his phone and his eyes lit up and scanned my body. I don't know if it made me uncomfortable or if it gave me more confidence or whatever but it definitely gave me butterflies to the point where all I wanna do is just buy it and wear it whenever I'm with him just to get this reaction.

"Sooo??" He gave me input on all the other outfits and now he's quiet. He gulped. "It looks good." Was all he could say. I'm no boy expert but I think this is what you call, leaving someone speechless.

I ended up dropping quite some money on clothes at Urban. We went to get dinner and he was oddly sweet.

"Hey, a bunch of my friends are bowling. Wanna come?" I looked over at the time. 7. "Sure." He smiled.

I noticed Tyler, Nate, a few other guys, Tracie, some of her minions and a few other girls I sometimes converse with at school. Great. "I swear I didn't know she'd be here." He said when he saw Beatrice.

"Hey guys. This is Lia." He introduced me to them to be polite. "Ugh." Said Beatrice. Me fucking too. I just rolled my eyes. "I don't like her either." Whispered Adriana, an ex minion of hers, in my ear. I smiled at her. "That makes two of us."

"So is she ya girl?" I overheard one of the guys try to say discretely to Theo who just laughed. "Hell naw." I noticed he acted completely different than how he acted ten minutes ago.

"Hey Lia, its your turn." Called out Nate and I gladly went to take my turn. I spoke to Adriana all of the first game then the second game, those who didn't play the first game switched with those who did, so Nate came over and kept me company.

He had said some corny joke and after staring at him for a few seconds I couldn't help but laugh. "That was terrible." I looked around and Theo was staring at us then turned away.

Believe it or not, its 10pm now and we all decided to leave. "You're pretty great Lia." Smiled Nate and this did not go unnoticed by Beatrice or Theodore. "Thank you." I smiled.

"So Theo.. accompany me to Jack's party on Friday yeah?" Beatrice's high pitched voice didn't go unnoticed either. "Yeah." He just muttered. Wow. "Oh shit I forgot about Jack's party. You should come Lia. Shit gets wild." Said Nate.

At that moment, little devil me and angel me popped on each of my shoulders. "Shall we piss off Theo?" Questioned devil me. "We shall." Angel me shockingly agreed. "DM me the info and I'll be there." Theo clenched his jaw as Beatrice glared at me. "Great!" We all hugged goodbye, you know except for Tracie and I.

The car ride home was pretty quiet. "Hey can I come in to use your restroom. I gotta pee."

"Go for it." I said getting out the car. I noticed he brought down his Alexander McQueen bag. "Uhhh Theodore.." I pointed out as he walked into my house "Force of habit. Oh well too late." He proceeded upstairs and I laughed. This boy needs help.

"Thanks Cord." He walked over to his car. "Hey. Thank you. For today. I actually had fun." He smiled. "No problem Lia. See ya later."

As Theo drove away, my dad drove in. "Hey pumpkin." He greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the head. "Hey! How was work?" I questioned. "Successful." I smiled.

I washed the few dishes that were in the sink then went up to my room. I saw a shoe box on my bed and gradually opened it. The boots I was looking at today from Alexander McQueen were inside. Fucking Theo.

I called him. "I hope you tried them on. If they don't fit we can exchange them but I'm sure they do." Was the first thing he said. "Theo.. why would you buy them?"

"Because I saw the way you were looking at them. And because I'm a good friend." I smiled. "You're taking them back. I know how much those were."

"No I'm not. You're keeping them. It's nothing for me."

"Are you sure?" He chuckled. "Yes Cordelia. I'm positive. I'm sure they'll look good on you too."

"Thank you Theo." I smiled. "No problem Cord. Good night."

"Good night Theodore."

I hurried to try them on and I can honestly say I felt so sexy.