8.

-Friday-

Jake had another date with Lexi today so I didn't even bother asking if he wanted to go to the party so Im gonna carpool with Adriana and a few other girls to it.

I curled my hair and did my makeup before throwing on an oversized black cosmos tee shirt with black spandex that you can't even tell I have on. I slipped on the heel boots Theo got me.

"Damn girl you look hot." Said Chelsea, one of Adriana's friends. "Thanks!"

It wasn't long until we arrived to Jack's. People were drinking, smoking, dancing, even eating. I followed the girls to the bar area. We each took a shot before dancing.

I made eye contact with Theo but then Tracie grabbed his face and started kissing him. Now I've watched a lot of movies, I have seen a lot of couples kiss. This one right here, was a disturbing scene to watch because it looked completely sloppy.

I downed a beer which was actually not that pleasing. Then a few more shots. Well.. a lot more shots. I could feel my head beginning to fog up and then I suddenly just grew very happy and perky and cheerful and more clumsy than usual.

That's when I knew I was drunk. Might as well get more drunk. One of the girls grabbed a bottle and we just drank from it.

I stumbled over to the bar to get more shots. "That's enough for you." I was thrown over Theo's shoulder. "Theoooo stooopppp." I giggled.

Theo's POV-

She could barely make her way over to the bar. "Theo where are you going?" Tracie ran up behind me and I rolled my eyes. "Takin this one home."

"She can go home by herself."

"I don't wanna go home!! Ooooooh jello shotssssss!" She tried to jump off of me but I held on to her pretty good. "She clearly cannot go by herself." I stated the obvious. "You-hooo my stomach is hurting in this position." She started poking my butt. "Wow you got nice cheeks buddy." I couldn't help but laugh.

I set her down quickly then picked her up bridal style. "Woaaahhhh the room is spinning!! Hey there's two of you! Wow." She crossed her eyes which made me laugh again. "So what about me?" Oh Tracie's still here.. "Tell your friends to take you home." I walked away. I let Adriana know I was taking Lia so she wouldn't worry and try looking for her.

I set her down in the passengers seat and buckled her up. "Listen to me, do not open that door okay?"

"Okaaayyyyy." She sighed.

"How are ya feelin?" I asked halfway. "I feel greaaaattt! Sooo happy."

"Yeah well you're drunk." She gasped. "Am I gonna die?!?" I laughed. "No you're not gonna die." She sighed of relief. "Good because I don't wanna die."

"Isn't that my street you passed?" "I'm taking you to my house. I don't want your dad to see you like this."

"He's in Miami right now." "He is?"

"Mhm. Soo take me hommee I know where he keeps the good wine."

"Oh no. You're not drinking anymore." She pouted. "Whyyyy?" "Trust me, you'll thank me later." She sighed. "Fiinnneeee."

At her house, I took off her shoes and her makeup. I washed her face and brushed her teeth. I tucked her into bed then took a seat on the bed next to her. "Are you leaving?" I smiled. "No. Im staying the night to make sure you're okay."

"You're girlfriend the witch is gonna be maaaaddd." I rolled my eyes. "She's not my girlfriend."

"Whatever you sayyy. Good night."

"Good night Lia." I made sure she was asleep before laying down next to he.