16.

-Next Day (Saturday)-

Beth is spending the night over tonight.. I don't know how I feel about it actually. But she and my dad are handing out candy tonight.

Chelsea, Adriana, Elena and I got ready at Adriana's house. Chelsea is a firefighter, Adriana and Elena are both nurses. All very revealing.

When we got to the party, every female was in the shortest costume they could find and many were the same thing which is why Im glad I chose a Top Gun flight suit costume. Yes its very tight but its not revealing. Both my boobs and my ass are out there because they're noticeable but they're covered completely.

I spotted Jake and Lexi. They're Mr and Mrs Incredible. They look really cute. I turned and walked into the kitchen. I want to avoid them tonight. I took a shot then made myself a mixed drink.

Theo walked in.. as Hugh Hefner with the velvet robe but had the chest opened a bit. "Classy." I joked and he smiled. He came over and gave each one of us a hug. "So where are your bunnies?" I questioned. "I'm solo tonight." I playfully rolled my eyes.

I danced with the girls for a bit. I looked over and Jake was walking towards me so I decided to get lost in the sea of people. I ended up in the backyard and walked over to the front and walked back inside. I had to pee so I walked upstairs. The bathroom was at the end of the hall. I walked back downstairs and went to grab another drink.

"Want one?" Asked Theo when I walked in. "Please." He smiled. I spoke to a few people as he made me a drink. "Here ya go." He handed it to me and walked away. After taking a gulp, I readjusted my cup and a note fell. I picked it up.

Come upstairs. Last room to the right. -Theo

I furrowed my eyebrows. I made my way up the stairs. I walked into the room and he was by the window. "Hey what's up?" I asked and he walked over to me. "Are you drunk?"

"No. Not yet."

"Good."

"Why?"

Jake's POV-

I spotted Lia walking towards the stairs. I ran over to her. I need to talk to her. This is the longest we've gone not speaking. I slowly followed her to the hall so she wouldn't hear me.

I walked into the room she stepped in..

"What the fuck!?" They pulled apart. "Jake.."

"Don't fucking Jake me. You're kissing my brother!"

"Don't talk to her like that."

"Man fuck you!" I pushed him.

Lia's POV-

I don't want them to fight. Like I said, the last physical fight got bad. "Stop!" I grabbed Jake. "Don't touch me."

"Look I'm the one that's supposed to be mad."

"You fucking kissed my brother!"

"Technically he kissed me.. but at least Im not hiding anything from you." And that's when I realized.. Holy shit... Theodore was my first kiss.. "Bullshit. How long have you guys been together?"

"We haven't."

"Don't lie to me."

Wow. "The difference between you and I is that I don't lie to those I love."

"Lia that hurt.."

"You hurt her more. I was even in shock when I found out you lied to her dude." Theo said behind me.

"Fuck off dude." He pushed him again and Theo lunged forward but I hugged him and pushed him back. "Lia. Let me go."

"Theo stop.. Theo. Look at me." He looked down and his eyes softened. He took a deep breath and I moved.

"I'm taking you home Lia. We need to talk."

"She's staying here with me."

"Lia."

I turned from Jake to Theo then back to Jake then I looked down. "If you stay with him, don't speak to me again."

"Jake."

"That was my brother you kissed Lia!" He was red from anger. "You lied to my face Jakob!"

"Make your choice."

"You can't do that to me Jake."

"You like him? Oh my god you like him? Its me or him Cordelia." He's giving me an ultimatum?

"Lia. Its time to put yourself first. What do you want?" Theo said behind me. "You've put everyone before you, its your time to put you first. What do you want?"

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT. I want to get drunk and then wake up tomorrow only to realize this was a dream.

"Lia." Jake started.. "Shut up! Both of you!"

What do I want?? You know what, Theo's right. Its time to put me first.

"I don't want to lose any of you. But you've clearly made your choices that didn't involve me so I have to make mine. I love you, so much. But I'm staying. I'm sorry.. I hope we can still be friends-" He walked out. "Hey its okay come here." I cried into Theo's chest.

"That's my best friend Theo." He held me tighter. "I know Lia. Let him cool down.. he'll come to his senses."

"Can I get drunk?" I looked up at him and he chuckled. "Go for it babe. I'll take care of you. We're spending the night here." I took a deep breath. "Okay."