9.

-Next Day (Saturday)-

Lia's POV-
I stretched and I felt a warm soft skin like material. I squinted and Theo was laying next to me. I quickly sat up. "Morning." He said. "Turn off the lights."

"They're off.." He chuckled. "Why are you in my house?" And that's when I felt the pounding headache followed by a gag.

I raced to the bathroom. Theo put my hair up in a ponytail and rubbed my back. Well this is embarrassing.

I washed my mouth multiple times before finally leaving the bathroom. "Hold on, don't eat anything. I'm gonna go grab something at the store to make you feel better. Just lay down." Don't have to tell me twice.

He left and I actually went to take a shower. I feel disgusting.

As I finished combing my hair, Theo walked in. "I got pedialyte in which you're going to drink."

"Pedialyte? What am I? A baby?"

"It helps with a hangover."

He began cooking breakfast as I sat on a stool by the counter and rested my head on the counter. The cold marble made my forehead feel better.

"So what exactly happened last night?"

"You got drunk. I brought you back and stayed to make sure you were fine and plus I knew it would've been your first hangover sooo."

"Fuck." I took a sip of the pedialyte.

I ate a light breakfast then went back up to my room. "Ima get going. I'll come check up on you later." I smiled and nodded. He really is nice but why is he being nice all of a sudden?