5.

-Next Day (Tuesday)-

Tracie passed by me today... she even moved a few feet away from me wow. On top of that, a new student transferred today from Colorado. Her name is Alexia and she's really sweet and nice. "Would you like to have lunch with my friend and I?" She smiled and nodded. "Id really like that. I don't want to spend lunch by myself." I smiled.

When I introduced her to Jake, he was dumbfounded. And there ladies and gentleman, is his new crush. I could tell, because he was pretty quiet all of lunch.

"Who's the new girl?" I heard Theo say from behind me which scared me since I'm at my locker. "Look Theo." I turned.

"You know I would never come between you and a girl but not this one okay?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Oh shit are you lesbian?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not for me you idiot. I think Jake has a crush on her. And plus, she's really sweet and nice and innocent." He scoffed. "What do you think I do with girls Cordelia?" I crossed my arms and stared at him. "That hurts Cord. You think so low of me." I laughed. "And why would I not get at her? So what if my brother likes her."

"You still don't fucking understand do you Theo?"

"Enlighten me."

"Its always about you Theodore. Its always Theo this Theo that. You do realize he's living in your shadow. You get everything handed to you and he has to work for everything. I don't want to hurt your feelings but I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't feel it in my heart to just let this chick pass by and let him try to get her. Please. You can have any girl in this school, but please not that one. He seems really sprung. I've never seen him like this."

He sighed. "Okay. I'll leave her alone. Just because he likes her."

"I knew you were a good guy deep inside." He chuckled. "I love to push your buttons because you're like my little sister." Ouch. That one stung.

"Now c'mon. Before we're late to math." I rolled my eyes. "I really don't want to go."

"Well then lets ditch." He suggested. "Are you crazy?? Even I know I'm goody two shoes."

"Live a little Cord. We have a sub. Subs never take roll. Its the last class of the day no ones gonna know." My head said yes but my conscious said no. "Ah fuck it."

"Oh shit are you serious? I didn't think you'd actually want to."

"Who said to live a little?" He smiled. "Atta girl. C'mon. This way." He led me to his locker where he pulled out two helmets. "Oh hell no." I am not riding in the motorcycle. "It'll be fun. Now c'mon before we get caught by admin."

At the parking lot, I grew extremely anxious as he clipped the helmet on me. "Theo I don't think I can do it." My heart is racing extremely fast for the fear of getting caught. Ive never gotten in trouble at school. "You'll be fine, I promise. Just hold on to me." He said getting on in front of me. I took a deep breath as I placed my arms around him which honestly, felt so weird to be this close in proximity to him. I squealed when he turned onto the street. Just the turn itself made me almost crap myself. Soon the fear turned into adrenaline.

He helped me off of the bike when we got to his driveway. "So am I considered a badass now?" He laughed and I smiled. "Oh Lia. Sure. You're a badass now."

"So what now?" I asked following him into the house. "How about we hit the beach?"

"Sounds good. I just can't get in all the way. My wound is still healing."

"We don't have to go." "Its okay.I wanna go."

"Lemme change real quick, then we'll go to your place so you can change." I nodded.

I texted Jake.

Lia:
Hey uhh don't wait for me.. just go home after school

At my house, after we drove in his car not motorcycle, I changed into a bathing suit and threw on a pair of shorts over. I grabbed my towel and my sunglasses before slipping on my flip flops. We stopped at the gas station and that's when I got a call from Jake. "What do you mean don't wait for you?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm not at school..." "Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine.."

"Spill." He knows me too well, fuck. "I sorta kinda ditched sixth period.."

"You what? With who?" Oh he's gonna kill me. "Your brother...."

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me Lia how stupid are you? Why would you leave with him of all people?"

"I didn't want to go to sixth. We had a sub so we just left.." He sighed. "Are you okay? Has he tried anything?" I laughed. "Dude you need to chill. Trust your brother. He has not tried anything. Yes I'm okay. Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Yeah I am but I got worried when I saw that text." I smiled. "I'm fine. Go back to class. I'll talk to you later. Bye." I hung up as Theo opened the door. "Can I just say, I'm honored to be the one you're spending your first ditch with." I laughed. "Shut up and get to the beach." He smiled as he turned the ignition on.

"Who knew you could sing Laughlin? And you crack great jokes." I laughed as we pulled into a parking spot. "There's a lot you don't know about me Theodore." I said as we walked on the sand. "And why not?"

"You don't try to get to know me." I shrugged. "I know you more than you think I do. I'll admit, I'm not involved in your life lately but I know you." I scoffed. "Lately? Theo, the last time I hung out with you, was in fifth grade. You switched on us when you entered middle school my friend." I looked at him and he looked down.

I laid my towel down and took a seat as he did the same. "Okay but I still know you."

"Your turn to enlighten me."

"Okay. You're favorite colors are pink and purple. You're going to name your first daughter Alexandra after your mom. You love The Office. You love Pam and Jim but Creed, Meredith and Kevin are your favorite characters. You are an amazing artist but you don't pursue it. You love helping people. You put others happiness before yours but you're always closed off except with Jake. You're super sweet. I know for a fact you haven't had your first boyfriend let alone your first kiss let alone smash. And this past summer you decided to lose weight, why?"

I sighed. "Touchy subject Theo."

"Tell me. Let me in." I took a deep breath. "I wasn't happy about myself. Actually since I started high school, judgy bitches, I just never felt confident. Id look in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. I finally made up my mind and had Jake make me go work out. I cussed him out many times but he kept his promise and got my ass to the gym." I admitted.

"And how do you feel now?" He asked. "Better about myself. I feel pretty. I mean with all the guys mentally undressing me at last weeks party, it kind of made me second guess myself. All of a sudden I'm getting attention from guys who wouldn't even notice me. It just makes it that much harder to find a guy who likes me for me and not just for my body. But what can I expect from guys in the twenty first century?"

"C'mon, lets go to the water." He changed the subject. He probably doesn't know how to respond so I just shook it off.

I got in waist deep while he went all in. I got jealous watching him swim. I wish my wound was all healed so I could go swimming.

I got out and went to take a seat.I grabbed my phone.A few missed calls and texts all from Jake.

Jake:
Where are u???? I can come help u out

Jake:
Hellloooo

Jake:
Answer my calls you're scaring me, did he do anything??

I love how he's protective but it bothers me that he thinks Theo would do anything to me. He knows Theo only teases us to get a rise out of us but he's nice, when he wants to be.

Lia:
Hey sorry, no he didn't do anything. U need to stop thinking like that. He's a good guy and u know it. We're at the beach but we'll be leaving soon so I'll just see u later

Jake:
Ok

We actually stayed out later than I expected.

"Thank you Theo." I closed his door and he rolled his window down. "Anytime Lia." I noticed that he waited until I was inside, for him to leave. "Hey baby."

"Hey dad!" He had made dinner. It feels great finally having a meal with him.

Jake called me as I did homework and he interrogated me about today.

I Wont Let You GoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara