22.

-Later That Morning (Sunday)-

Lia's POV-
I woke up with the sun in my face and I groaned. My heads hurting, I'm starving. I rolled over to my side and saw Theo on the other bed. I rolled my eyes when his opened. I stood up and shut the curtains as it made my headache worse. "Morning." I ignored him and went straight into the bathroom with clothes. I took a quick warm shower and walked back out combing my hair. "I went and grabbed us brunch from the café across the street." He handed me then to go box and I took it.

I laid it on the desk as I finished combing my hair. "You're really gonna ignore me?"

"I'm doing what you told me to do, so don't blame me for doing it." I took a seat on the chair and opened the box. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes.

"I didn't mean it Lia. I was frustrated and angry."

"So you just decided to take it out on me."

He sighed. "Lia." I stayed looking at the food. He came over and got on one knee. "Look at me." I did.

"I'm so sorry princess. I am. I was pissed off because LSU has been my dream and nothing was going the way I wanted it to. The team wasn't what I was expecting. I thought I'd love the campus as soon as I laid eyes on it, but I didn't. I was just frustrated at the fact that I wanted this trip to be as amazing as Mississippi and Florida or better, and it wasn't."

I sighed. "And you couldn't tell me that? You just had to be mean to me?"

"I'm sorry Cord. I was just... I knew that you guys knew that LSU was my top. And all of you really wanted to see me click with the school and I just didn't... I'm sorry. I am. I love you so much-"

"Theo.." I gasped. "There I said it. I love you Cordelia.. you better not cry." He laughed as I teared up. "I love you." I kissed him. "Now eat up."

-Monday-

"Hey Lia wait up!" I turned and saw Nate jogging over to me. "Hey what's up?"

"You're close with Adriana right?" I nodded. "Is.. is she seeing anyone?" I lifted an eyebrow. "Do you like Adriana?" "Shhhhh don't let the whole world know geez."

"Since when!" "Shhh... at homecoming, she looked so beautiful but I thought her date was her boyfriend."

"No. She's single. I can talk to her for you." He shook his head no. "No just find out and make sure she's not talking to anyone. I wanna drop hints but I'm not sure how.. can you help me?" I smiled. "Of course Nate."

"Great! Give me your number and I'll text you my address. Come over tonight and bring any creativity you have please." I gave him my number and I grew excited. I'm a sucker for love. "And Lia.. please don't tell anyone. Especially the guys. They'll tease the fuck out of me especially if she rejects me." I nodded. "I won't tell anyone." He smiled. "Thank you Lia!" He hugged me.

"Hey..." Theo approached. "Hey man. Thanks Lia! See you later, hopefully you can teach me the binomial distribution!" Ahh we're going with the math excuse. "Yeah no problem."

"You're hanging out with Nate?"

"He needs help with his stats class. I took it during the summer." He nodded. "Okay."

-Later That Day-

"Hey Lia come on in! No ones home." I stepped inside and it was nicely decorated.

"She's not talking to anyone." He smiled. We talked about all the ways he could drop hints and what not. "I think I want to do the secret admirer thing but incorporate a scavenger hunt." I nodded. "Its gonna take some time to think about the clues and what to say and how to ask her in the end. Do you have anything in mind?"

"I want to incorporate her team but I'm not sure how." Ah she's on the volleyball team. I'm sure they'd love to help out. "I'll talk to them."

We agreed on him giving me money to go out and buy supplies.