25.

-Next Morning (Saturday)-

"Lia!" I yawned as my eyes opened. "Lia are you up hon?" SHIT BETH. I practically flew out of Theo's grip. "Coming!" I yelled as I threw pants on.

"What's happening?" "Ow I'm fucking sore." I crouched down then stood back up straight to throw a shirt on. "Beth's here." I whisper yelled. "Shit." He got up and threw his pants on.

"Coming!" I yelled again as I slid my sandals on. I walked downstairs as I fixed my hair and she was in the kitchen. "Good morning!"

"Morning? Honey its 2pm." Crap. "Oh shit is it really? Theo and I fell asleep late watching movies."

"I came over to see if you guys wanted to go out with me and then have dinner?"

"We'd love to." Theo responded coming in. "Great! We can leave now?" "Yeah let us go change."

-Wednesday-

The entire school packed the gym. News cameras were everywhere. I stood aside with my dad. Today is the day Theo commits to a school. Reps from Notre Dame, University of Texas, Florida, Mississippi, and Louisiana State and are here waiting for his response.

He's sat on the table with his family by his side. Everyone is silent waiting for his response. He excused himself for a "bathroom" break but his eyes read something else when he looked at me.

"Are you sure you're okay with me moving?"

"Theo don't let me hold you back from your dreams. Put you first. I don't care if LSU was your first choice. If you truly believe in your heart that its not the right choice don't choose it. Think back on the times you went to visit each school. Which one did you feel at home? Make the decision for you, not for me." He hugged me and kissed me.

He gulped before walking back out. I stood next to my dad and held his hand. He just gave me a light squeeze. "Okay I'm ready." I'm nervous. Why? I don't know. I just hope he chooses the right school for him. That's all I really care about.

He looked at each hat from each school. He placed his hand on the table and everyone held their breath..

He reached for the UF hat and put it on. Cheers erupted from the crowd. His mom cried and his dad hugged him. He hugged Jake before jogging over to me. "Congratulations Gator." I laughed as he picked me up.

"Its just you and me for the next couple of months. That's all I care about right now." He said and I smiled. I kissed him but it was quickly interrupted by the UF reps. "They'd like an interview with you Theo." He nodded.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day. He was busy with the reps. I took this time to process... I've wanted him and now that I have him he's going to leave.

Will long distance even work? I just decided to sleep it off.