6.

-Friday-

I zipped up my jacket as I began to get cold. I'm at the football game with Jake and Alexia. He's teaching her about football and its so cute because she's actually intrigued. I keep telling him to ask her on a date but he's so scared and nervous.

"I'll be back. Do you ladies want anything?" Jake offered as half time came around. "Hot chocolate." I said. "Make that two. I'll pay you-"

"He won't take your money. Trust." I said. "Nope." He walked away and she smiled. "So how are you liking our school?" I asked. "Its good. I like you guys. So tell me how you and Jake met? You guys are very very close..." She trailed off.

"Well we were born a week apart and our moms were best friends so we grew up being treated like siblings."

"Were?"

I gulped. "Yeah.. my mom died a while back."

"I'm so sorry." I gave her a smile. "Its okay." "So is he single?"

"Look. You didn't hear this from me. I think he has a crush on you. Scratch that, I know him too well, I know he has a crush on you."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up as I nodded. "Are you interested?" She blushed. Just wait till he comes back. "Are you busy tomorrow?" She shook her head no.

"Two hot chocolates." He handed them over. "I'm taking matters into my own hands." They both looked at me. "You guys are going on a date tomorrow. She knows you have a crush on her and she likes you too. She's free tomorrow. I'm dropping our plans." I shrugged. "Lia.." He started.

"Shhh. I just played cupid. Leave me alone."

They looked at each other and both smiled. "Now its up to the both of you to see if it'll work out." They blushed.