"Alright lets just freshen up and go down there we can't keep them waiting." Jennie told them before getting up.

They all freshen up and walked downstairs. The boys notice them and quickly smiled.

Jin placed a plate on the table, "I'm glad you're able to join us

Jin placed a plate on the table, "I'm glad you're able to join us." He smiled, "Here take a seat I'll grab more food."

The girls sat down across from the boys uneasiness settling in the pits of their stomachs.

Yoongi and Namjoon stared at the girls with cold eyes making them shift uncomfortably in their seats.

Hoseok grabbed everyone's attention, "Lets eat already I'm starving." Everyone grabbed food and places it on their plate.

"So you all work at YG as waitresses?" Namjoon asked.

Jisoo placed her chopsticks down and nodded, "Yes and we perform sometimes."

Jennie got impatient, "I know this may sound rude but if I may ask when are we allowed to leave and go back home?"

"Never." Yoongi sipped his coffee.

"WHAT!" The girls shouted in disbelief.

"Calm down girls he was just playing." Jin waved his hands concealing the warning glare he gave to Yoongi.

"We'll get to that soon but first we have questions." Taehyung answered.

Lisa squinted her eyes, "What type of questions?"

"About you, anything we need to know." Jimin replied wiping his mouth.

"Okay then ask away." Jennie crossed her arms willing to cooperate with them.

"Why were you guys working for YG?" Namjoon got straight to the point.

The girls turned to each other, "Umm we were forced." Chaeyoung announced hoping this would make them get a closer chance to leave.

'Forced?' Jungkook thought in his head.

"For how long?" Namjoon continued.

"About 5 years or so." Jisoo answered.

"But you do know what they are right." Hoseok added.

"Yeah I mean how could we not, we work there for christ sake." Jennie retorted.

"Your attitude can get you killed one day." Yoongi swirled his drink.

"So I've heard." Jennie glared as he squinted his eyes.

"Okay I think we missed something very important which is our names. I'm SeokJin but call me Jin." He smiled.

"Taehyung."

"Jungkook."

"Jimin."

"Namjoon."

"I'm Hoseok."

"Yoongi."

"I'm Jisoo."

"Jennie." She said coldly.

"Lisa."

"I'm Chaeyoung but you can call me Rosé." She said while eating her food happily.

"Umm are you guys like them?" Lisa curiously asked.

"Like who Lisa?" Jungkook questioned a little lost.

"Like YG and Exo are you part of the mafia?" She clarified. The boys sat there silently for a couple seconds.

"No we're not you don't have to worry about that anymore." Namjoon answered.

"But you guys had guns and acted very–" Jisoo got cut off.

"We have to carry guns to protect ourselves from any thieves. Last time we went out somewhere unarmed we got robbed for being wealthy." Jin continued the lie.

'Nice one Jin' The boys thought in unison.

"Oh so you're businessmen." Chaeyoung swallowed her food.

"Yes we run the Bangtan Corporation." Jimin smiled at her.

'I don't by it.' Jennie analyzed them.

"Okay we have to go to work you girls stay here our staff and guards will take care of you and don't even think about leaving because if you do we will find you and it won't be pretty." Namjoon warned.

The girls nod in response. The boys left leaving the girls alone in the huge mansion.

Lisa turned to the girls, "I don't believe them at all."

"Me either but what can we do we have to wait it out for sometime." Jisoo sighed.

Jennie smirked, "How about we check their office room."

The girls' eyes widen as a mischievous glint appeared in their expressions.

To be continued