The Obstacles

This one-shot was made by yours truly Wolfy_Kitsune its not well made and not a lot of effort was put in, sorry.

Enjoy pups

It was a normal day in the Uzumaki Namikaze household. Naruto was sitting on the middle couch with his legs over his older brother Kurama and head on the lap of his other older sibling Menma, texting Sakura about the latest gossip, Kurama was next to him texting Shukaku about how adorable his brothers are when their focused, Menma was texting Neji about the newest fashion trends.

Kushina, their mother, walked into the room and sighed, 'where did I go wrong'

She walked around the couch, grabbed the phones from her son's hands, and right as they were about to reach for them stuffed the phones down her shirt. The boys had heartbroken looks.

"NOOOO!!!" They screamed. "I was getting all the latest trends!!" Yelled the second oldest, Menma, "I was talking about how cu-, er, cool I am!!" Yelled the main oldest Kurama, "I was getting dirt on everyone mom!!! Everyone!!" The last statement made them look at Naruto in slight caution.

"Why don't you kids play outside. Naruto your kohl is running" they turned to see and yes it was true Naruto's kohl was running. He hurried into the bathroom pushing his dad out of the way in the process, to fix it.

"*scoff* Why do you even wear it" Naruto stopped and turned with a hypocritical and deadpanned look towards Kurama. He was wearing it too, "I wear just so Shukaku doesn't feel left out" Naruto and Menma snorted.

"*sigh* he wears the stuff because of this weird yet surprisingly popular kid in school named Gaara. The two of them are always fighting"

Kurama nodded, "People even bet a bunch of different stuff that they'll end up dating, killing each other, or maybe end up being friends."

Menma rolled his eyes, "but one thing is for sure, they'll end up together. Either as Enemies, frenemies, friends, or lovers"

As soon as those words left Menma's mouth he regretted not letting Naruto explain. "Me!?! Love that guy!?!"

Menma could feel the headache coming, "Menma you're supposed to know me, your twin! Why are you betraying me?!?" Minato decided it was a great idea to butt in, "That doesn't answer the question, what does he have to do with the kohl you're wearing?"

They all gave Minato the look, "I'm mocking him" Naruto stated proudly as everyone else sweatdrop.

"Sounds like you love'em" Naruto threw a dirty look at Kurama, then smirked, "Oh Yeah? Then what about you and Shukaku" Now it's Kurama's turn to throw dirty looks. Menma snickered, "aww baby bro, you know its all for Itachi" they both laughed.

Naruto ruffled his own hair as he laughed, "no no no, it's all for Kisame, you know he can't keep his eyes of off him!" Naruto and Menma had to hold each other to keep from falling before getting a smack on the head by their mother. "Now, now boys, stop picking on your older brother" the two boys pouted at their mother.

"You have school tomorrow anyway" Naruto glowered, "No~ why couldn't it have been a Saturday!" Dramatically falling to the floor. "Now what?" Minato asked, Kurama sighed already tired of the questions, "Gaara always waits outside of school until Naruto comes around. As soon as Naruto comes into his field of vision, he leaves to go into the school."

All in the room except Naruto sweatdrop, 'love sick much?' is what they thought. As soon as that fiasco was over, the boys went back to chatting with each other.

That is until Kushina pulled out her legendary frying pan. That had the boys scattering up the stairs like mice.

XxX Naruto P.O.V. XxX