Just training

By E-301

Kiba fell back onto the grass, out of breath and with come still dripping from his semi-hard cock. The Inuzuka let out a small, grateful groan as a pair of fingers pushed into his opening and began twisting and thrusting.

“You lose again, dog boy,” reached Kiba's ears as the fingers were withdrawn and the brunette's legs were lifted onto toned shoulders. Before Kiba got a chance to tell him to shut up, Uzumaki Naruto thrust into him.

Kiba had just caught his breath when Naruto pulled out and slammed back in. Naruto adjusted his grip on Kiba's hips and began thrusting again. Animalistic grunts and groans filled the air, silencing only when Kiba pulled Naruto down into a kiss. When the kiss ended, a smug grin appeared on Naruto's face. Kiba stared at the expression for a moment before closing his eyes, throwing his head back, and letting out a yell of pleasure. A sudden change in angle from Naruto was bringing Kiba closer to orgasm with each thrust. A calloused hand took hold of his length and jerked it roughly in time with Naruto's thrusts.

Kiba's mind and vision were clouded as his second orgasm spilled over Naruto's fingers and onto his stomach. Naruto thrust into Kiba one last time, releasing inside the brunette. Naruto fell forward onto Kiba and his deflating member slipped out of the Inuzuka with a small 'pop'. Both rested for a few moments before Kiba shoved Naruto off of himself and sat up slightly. The dog ninja looked down at the mess on his stomach and then towards Naruto's ass. He'd just lost their little game for the fourth time since they returned from the mission it originated during.

Kiba would never admit it, but he enjoyed the feeling of being fucked after being jerked off. He just wanted to win…he wanted a chance to do the fucking for once. He just had to figure out a way to win the first round. Nothing he had tried so far had helped. Naruto always managed to outlast him and then pounded him into the ground.

As Naruto began to get up and Kiba moved to gather his clothes, the Inuzuka decided he'd have to find out just how Naruto was able to outlast him every time. Naruto may have had amazing stamina, but there was no way it could've outlasted all the tricks Kiba had tried. Both young men made their way to the river they used to clean up as Kiba began to form a plan.

~~~---~~~

Later that week, Kiba arrived in the usual area he and Naruto would have their game in. Naruto was always there waiting for him, and when Kiba asked him what he was doing, the blonde would always say,”Just training.” The Inuzuka came up with the idea of getting there early to see just what kind of training Naruto was up to.

Naruto was already in the area with three of his shadow clones. The clones were all tossing shuriken at the original who was dodging them. Kiba grumbled in annoyance from his hiding spot. The brunette was considering heading back home until it was time to meet Naruto for their 'game' when two of the Naruto clones vanished into wisps of smoke.

The original Naruto turned his attention to the final clone. They both stood ready for a moment before putting their weapons away. The clone jogged over to Naruto and both looked around. Kiba pressed himself closer to the ground; confident he'd avoid detection. After a few tense moments, Naruto's clone fell to his knees and started opening his pants. The real Naruto had already pushed his own pants and boxers down around his knees.

Kiba's eyes widened in surprise as the clone leaned forward and took Naruto's half hard cock into his mouth. The original Naruto's fingers tangled in the clone's hair and he started to move the clone's head back and forth on his cock. The clone didn't seem to care and pulled out its own erection and started to stroke it quickly. Kiba groaned, sliding a hand under himself and rubbing the bulge in his pants. The Inuzuka hadn't been expecting a live blowjob show.