Love is deadly

By Narutorapegod

Warning: Yaoi rape! And again, gore. Gore, gory gore gore.

Disclaimer: Neji, Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Gaara, and most of the other male characters in Naruto would be dead or wishing they were dead if I owned this series.

XOXOXOX

Night hung over Konoha as a certain blond teen was stumbling into his apartment. It was nearing one. His whole body ached horribly from the training he had just put himself through. He smiled softly when he spotted his run down apartment. The building was a beacon in the dark. He went up the the six flights of stairs to the top of the barely standing complex. He fished in his pocket groggily, finding the small key chain that rested among the pocket lint. He grabbed the small thing, the pakkun key chain jingling slightly as he opened the door.

He stepped inside, kicking his shoe's off at the door before leaning on the door to shut it. Naruto came to attention when he sensed he wasn't alone. He looked up, spotting a shadow suddenly round the corner and out of his sight. Naruto frowned, instinctively grabbing a kunai. He stepped forward, taking care not to make a sound as he walked through the dark house. He glanced to his left into the living room. He nodded softly when he didn't notice anything out of place or anyone hiding.

Next was his bed room. He leaned against the wall, pulling a mirror out. He used it to look around the corner. His eyes went wide when he saw a set of eyes staring right back at him. He spun around the corner, his Kunai at the ready. He deflated visibly, noticing a small cat looking up at him innocently. He sighed, shaking his head. Now he felt stupid. He kicked his door shut before picking up the small fluffy creature.

"You know, you scared me there." He chuckled, petting the small animal. The little cat began to purr, rubbing it's head against him. "Well, you are cute. I guess I can let it slide." He said absently. "I wonder if you have an owner?" He asked, holding the little thing up. He looked at the cute orange eyes the cat had, only to notice, it wasn't looking at him, but behind him.

He turned around, curious at what the cat was staring at. He gasped, spotting a person standing all of a foot away from him. He dropped the cat, trying to distance himself from the person. His arm was sharply grabbed holding him still. Naruto reared back, trying to throw a punch at the invader. His hand was caught easily. Naruto swung his leg out, hitting the persons leg hard, aiming to knock them down. He winced when it felt like his leg hit a rock. "Enough." The person spoke. Naruto's serious face vanished as the tension of needing to defend himself vanished.

"Gaara?" He asked in disbelief. He squinted softly, trying to see in the dark. He blinked his eyes in surprise, it was the red head. "W-What the? What are you doing here?" He asked, dropping his stance, though Gaara didn't let him go. Naruto gave Gaara an odd look at this. "Can I have my arms back?" He asked. "No." Gaara spoke back. Naruto chuckled softly. "Ha ha." He said sarcastically, going to pull his arms back. He paused, noticing that Gaara still had an iron grip. "Gaara, can you let go?" Naruto asked, still finding it as a joke, though not as lightly. Gaara leaned closer to Naruto, his face coming into the moon light leaking in from the window. Naruto's eyes widened in shock at the yellow orbs that were Gaara's. "No..." Gaara breathed, his voice instantly making Naruto's hair prickle. There was something seriously wrong. This wasn't the Gaara he remembered.

Naruto pulled hard on his arms, trying to brake free. "Let. Go." He said warningly, not liking this one bit. Gaara's eyes glinted eerily in the light. "Fine." He spoke. Naruto inwardly sighed. His relaxed state vanished when Gaara's hand let go of his fist, but in turn slammed into his stomach. Blood shot out the blonde's mouth, landing on Gaara's arm and the floor. Naruto crumbled to his knee's, coughing painfully. That blow was unreal. Being hit by Lee didn't even hurt that much. "W-What the hell!?" Naruto shouted, glaring up at Gaara. Gaara grabbed Naruto by his blond locks, making the teen wince. "L-Let go!" He shouted, his free hand grabbing at Gaara's arm.