Freedom Knight

By: TheMadKatter14

"Naruto! Damn it, are you ready yet?!"

"Just hold on a fuckin' minute!" The blonde heaved a sigh and took another look at his reflection. He turned right, and then left, then picked up a portable mirror and turned all the way around, reviewing his backside in the smaller reflection. A sharp click-like stomping preceded his friend's arrival before she burst into the bathroom, disrupting his view in the full-length mirror.

"What the hell is taking you so lo-" she shouted as the door slammed into the wall and subsequently froze as she took in his outfit. She had chosen it but she had underestimated the effect it would have. "Well, hot damn!"

Naruto finally turned his eyes from the mirror to the woman in the door.

"I really don't know about this Sakura." She was still staring at his ass.

"I'm sorry. What?" She shook her head as if she was coming out of a stupor. "Oh. Pfffft. INO!" He didn't even jump. They all had a good pair of lungs on 'em and none of them were afraid to use them. There was another rush of clicking stomping up the stairs and then another blonde rushed in the door.

"What the hell do you wa--he-LLO foxy!" She let out a wolf-whistle as she also took the time to drag her eyes up and down his form. "And you're gay... why?" He blushed and turned back to face the full-length mirror.

"Because vaginas don't turn me on. Your lady parts gross me out," he told them, lips twitching as he tried to hide his smirk as they both gasped dramatically at him. "But seriously, leather pants?" The pants in question were obscenely tight, completely form-fitting and he shifted awkwardly in place, hooking his thumbs in the hem to jump up and hike the pants further up. The motion hugged his privates tightly and created a bulge in the front of his pants that he wasn't used to seeing when he was wearing more than boxers. He shifted again.

"Naruto, I don't think I've ever seen you look sexier," Ino assured.

"Yeah, but I've never worn anything tighter than jeans! This is super uncomfortable! And this shirt you've got me in? I mean, is it even a shirt? Is it one of your shirts? Damn it, this thing is small!" He plucked at the skin-tight wife-beater, pulling it away from his skin before letting it fall back again. "And it's black too! I've never been so monochromatic in my life!"

The two girls exchanged looks and then burst into laughter before slowly stalking forward. Ino straightened his shirt while Sakura wetted her hands in the sink before ruffling his hair, making it even messier than normal.

"There. The freshly-fucked look suits you wonderfully. Especially in that outfit," the pink-haired woman said with a sly grin and a wink.

"Besides, with your complexion, your hair colour, that blue of your eyes? The black just makes them stick out all the more! It's hot!" Ino joined in, smoothing his hands away from his clothing. She grabbed the thin leather jacket from the countertop and handed it to him. "Stop fussing and let's go."

Together, the two women hustled the blonde man out of the bathroom and down the stairs, half using him as support as they tottered down the stairs in their high heels. Just like him, they were both dressed to kill in little black dresses, ankle-breaking heels, and dramatic make-up. After a brief argument with the women at the front door about whether or not he could wear his favourite orange sneakers (an argument which he smugly won) and a short but furious round of Jan Ken Po between the ladies to determine the designated driver for the night, they were piling into a fuming Sakura's car with a smug Ino in the passenger's seat.

The club they drove to was already spilling out bass-heavy dance music and inebriated patrons into the fresh night air. A pair of uniformed valets helped both women out of the car and Naruto jumped out of the back before anyone could open his door. He still wasn't comfortable with someone doing something for him after the last several years of doing everything for someone else. As Sakura joined him and Ino, he wrapped an arm around each of their waists, his grin mischievous as he walked them to the door, completely ignoring the line wrapping around the side of the building. The bouncer at the door gave him the stink-eye as they approached, even as he eyed the women on either side of him contemplatively. Naruto pulled a folded 5000 Yen note from his pocket, holding it between his fingers.