Shadow clone abuse

By stealth gato

Sasuke sighed heavily as he walked towards his house. He had just gotten home from an extended mission where he had done absolutely nothing. He had been on a mission to escort some lord across fire country for a meeting with another lord. There were no attacks on the lord's caravan and then there was no suspicious activity during the meeting (which Sasuke later found out was only a meeting for tea between old friends, but that wasn't found out until he reported to Tsunade) and then there was no ambush or anything on the way back. The lord he was escorting, however, was an annoyance and Sasuke was tempted every night to strangle the man while he slept just to put himself out of his misery. But then he would remember that Naruto would be mad if he went to jail. It wasn't even that he was worried about going to jail for murdering the man he was supposed to be protecting, it was that Naruto would be upset and that he wouldn't be able to see or be with Naruto that kept him from murdering the annoying man.

Naruto and Sasuke had been dating for nearly two years by then. They probably would have been married, but no matter how much Tsunade loved them it was still against the law for homosexuals to be married. She was trying to change it considering that Naruto and Sasuke weren't the only gay couple in Konoha that wanted to marry, but it took a long time especially when you had to convince extremely conservative elders. Those old people just couldn't change their minds about anything. It took them at least four years for them to be okay with Tsunade nominating Naruto for the next Hokage. And those were only the four years in which Sasuke had been back, he had no idea how many years Tsunade had been arguing with the council about it before his return.

Sasuke didn't really mind that he couldn't get married. As long as he was with Naruto, it didn't really matter. When it came down to it, marriage wasn't about legalities, or rings or ceremonies or big parties or cake or white dresses. Marriage was about deep, unconditional love between two people who completed each other and Sasuke and Naruto already had that. He had found out that he was in love with Naruto when he had returned home to find him dating Sakura. After a wave of uncontrollable jealousy sent him on a rampage, he had figured it out. Thankfully Naruto had figured it out, even though it took him two years. And they had been together ever sense.

Sasuke sighed heavily again just wanting to get home and see Naruto. It was ridiculous and almost disturbing how much Sasuke needed Naruto around. Whenever they were separated because of extended missions, Sasuke would start feeling restless and slightly insane. He was sure Naruto felt the same way. Sasuke knew Naruto had reasons to feel apprehensive when Sasuke was sent on long missions since he had already left the village once and Naruto was always afraid he would do it again. Maybe that was why Sasuke always felt anxious on long missions. He felt like he needed to get back to Naruto to prove that he's not leaving ever again. Whatever the reason, Sasuke found himself quickening his pace. He smiled when he finally (although it had only been a minute or two) reached his front door.

"Oh, that feels good." A moan came from the bedroom. Sasuke frowned. That was Naruto's voice. "Ah, right there. Yeah, feels amazing." Naruto moaned again. Sasuke tried very hard to stay calm.

"It's obviously something completely different than what you're thinking, Sasuke. Naruto loves you too much to cheat on you." Sasuke softly said to himself. For some reason he couldn't bring himself to move. He just stood in the front room listening to his boyfriend, the love of his life, moaning the same way he did when they made love.

"Oh my god, I'm so close. Please, please finish this before Sasuke gets back." Naruto moaned and begged. Sasuke saw red. Naruto was cheating on him. He was with someone in their bedroom. Sasuke forced himself to start moving. Naruto was in for hell. Sasuke kicked the door in, his sharringan had activated he was so mad. He glared at the two people in the room but was frozen in shock and almost embarrassment when he saw what was going on. Naruto was in the room with another person, but the other person just happened to be another Naruto. Sasuke looked at his two boyfriends having sex with each other and blushed.