Crossfire

Before he knew what was happening, he was being pushed against the brick wall of the alley. His eyes shifted around for any sign of people lingering. Even at two in the morning, people were bound to be hanging around.

His lips shook as he spoke. Partially from the cold but also from the nervousness and he asked her if she maybe wanted to move this to the car.

“Your father has a ridiculous sense of smell.” Kushina’s eyes flickered up to meet her son’s as she pulled his foot long cock from his trousers. In the beginning, she’d felt bad about her attraction to him. It started off as just questioning glances, noticing when he started to gain a little bit of muscle. It was like when puberty hit, he took all of his frustrations out at the gym.

She’d tried to stop herself for so long. And even now, she was restraining herself. What she really wanted was to impale herself on him--to ride him the way she’d been dying to ride a cock for years. Minato never touched her any more. She assumed he was seeing someone else. He went out far too often for that to not be the case.

She didn’t mind--that’s what kept their marriage afloat. But if he could see the way she dove in and started sucking her son’s large cock--if he could see the way she squeezed it and let her tongue massage the shaft--he would be disgusted. The noises she made as Naruto pushed half of his length into her mouth were sinful. She came up for air--probably the first time she’d do that of many--and smiled at him.

“Is this nice, sweetie?” She questioned.

He shivered as she kitten-licked his dick and moved down to bury her face in his balls. This was his first time doing--anything. His brother was the cassanova. The guy who always seemed to get laid. Kakashi just had that type of charm.

Both Kushina and Minato were guilty of having thoughts of him, though Kushina felt less guilty about it. She didn’t like Kakashi any less than Naruto, but he wasn’t biologically theirs. Minato had taken him in after his father was found dead before Naruto was born.

“You’re such a big boy,” she mused. It was surprising, really. He was a foot long, which outmatched Minato’s eight inches. She could only assume his size was because of her genes. The men in Kushina’s family were--well-endowed. At least, that’s what she had heard. She’d never thought to check until now.

“It feels so good,” the fifteen year old’s voice wavered and he wasn’t sure how long he was going to be able to hold out. He let his head rest against the wall and let out a sigh. Without even noticing, his hips started moving in a steady motion. He was slowly fucking into his mother’s mouth, forcing his thick length down her throat.

When Kushina tried to pull away, Naruto held her in place. He moved her head up and down on his dick, his balls bouncing as his hips jerked. Spit and precum mixed and landed in splats on the cement ground and Naruto let out a little huff as his balls twitched.

Almost there.

He licked his lips and finally pulled his dripping cock from her mouth. Naruto’s lips curled into a smirk as he watched his mother cough.

“Am I bigger than dad?” He asked her.

All she could do was nod. He had no idea how much bigger he was. Resist, Kushina. He’s still your son, you can’t take his virginity. She looked up at him again with those big eyes and he pointed his tip towards her.

“You’re almost done.” He kept his voice soft and when her lips fastened around his tip, he stroked himself slowly.

The combined motion of him jerking himself and her tongue massaging his cock head was enough to bring him over the edge and he held her head in place as he filled her mouth. Her cheeks bulged until she was forced to swallow the massive load.

“That’s it...swallow it all.” He coaxed his sperm out of his cock and pushed his hips forward as if he were giving her some kind of much needed nourishment,  squeezing his length softly.

Kushina cleaned him off before sitting back on her heels. When Naruto looked down at her, he barely recognized her. Not with the slight bulge in her stomach and the white cum leaking out of her mouth and rolling down her chin.

“Guess we should go pick dad up, now,” the blond panted, zipping himself up.

Kushina watched him walk to the car and chewed on her lip. Was this actually her son? He walked with a sort of confidence that he hadn’t had before. Seems that all he needed was to cum in someone’s mouth.

By: Shadowweaver