They told us something once

by Mint Pizza Queen

So much for watching the show. Once again, Sasuke and Naruto found themselves being dragged along in the most absurd conversations, and even found themselves making them on their own. Didn't Sasuke vow that he wouldn't do anything stupid ever again?

Sort of hard with a certain blond kitsune dragging him around the village and beyond.

They told us something once about some girl named Lucy.

"Okay, you three," Tsunade clasped her hands together with an eager smile on her face. "Remember that transfer student I was telling you about last week?"

"The one that was your apprentice a year ago?" Sakura questioned.

"Yes, that one. Well, she's here today and I'm assigning her to your group for a month to get the hang of what missions around here are like." With that, Tsunade motioned for the girl to enter.

Sasuke held in the deepest desire to start laughing.

Liquid paper white skin, black hair, black eyeliner, black lipstick and nail polish, she looked liked a child who forgot that Halloween was still half a year away.

Naruto grinned, oblivious to Sasuke's predicament. "Hey! My name's Uzumaki Naruto, what's yours?"

"Her name is Lucy," Tsunade announced proudly.

Sakura held out a hand and shook Lucy's. "Pleased to meet you!"

Sasuke shoved his hands in his pockets. "Hello Lucy--" he paused. "--fer?"

Naruto whirled his head, staring in shock at Sasuke. He then keeled over, laughing.

Sakura gaped at Sasuke before chuckling as well. "Jeese, Sasuke! You've been hanging with Naruto too long!"

When Sasuke turned back to the girl, she was giving a look that said 'I'm going to set you ablaze right now.'

It was better than saying 'I'm sorry, but wasn't Halloween six months ago?' wasn't it?

They asked us something once about using words and not our fists.

Konohamaru was pissed. Really pissed. Some stupid ass kid stole his favorite cape and headgear and was parading around proudly with it. So, as an act of revenge, the young boy got his trusty baseball bat that Naruto-nii-san's friend gave him (Sasuke was it?) and chased him around the village with it.

Unfortunately, one of the blonde's friend's caught him and the snot nosed kid. Fortunately though, it was Sasuke (the dude who gave him the bat! Hurrah!), and at that moment he was heading to the ramen stand to meet up with the blond shinobi. So, Sasuke dragged the two of them to the stand to see what Naruto would think of the situation.

Naruto was, in simple terms, amused and annoyed.

"Konohamaru, what do you do when people take your stuff?"

The boy thought for a minute, eying the bat that Sasuke was holding. Sasuke, aware of the gaze, hid it behind his back. The young boy then looked over to the snotty kid, who then proceeded to stick his tongue out and laugh at him.

Konohamaru sniffed. "I was going to say ask for it back, but with his case I'd rather beat him for it back."

Sasuke shook his head. "No, you ask one of us to get it back if you can't on your own."

The thief began to laugh with a nasal snort. "HAHA! Like any of you could get anything back from me!"

Konohamaru fumed. Naruto glared. Sasuke held the bat out to Konohamaru.