Sand

I know it's a lot of Gaanaru but I just had to add this one ja ne.

Summary: Gaara has a meeting, so he decides to have some fun with Naruto. Includes non-conventional use of sand. PWP, Hardcore Yaoi, Toys, Bondage, GaaNaru.

Please Read The Warnings: EstablishedGaaNaru, Yaoi, Mature Content, Bondage, Toys, Sex (obviously), non-conventional use of demonic sand and Hotness. Slight Exib, but not quite. If any of this squicks you, then do not read. This is rated 'M' for a reason!

___________

Naruto never had been afraid of the dark. When he'd been a child, and overheard the other children squealing or whispering of the monsters that lay waiting, he'd been nothing short of perplexed. After all, living from the tender age of five in an apartment where half the time the power wasn't activated, he'd learnt long ago to accept the solitude the dark embraced him with.

Which was probably the only reason he wasn't freaking out now.

He shifted a little - just a little - and had to hold back a groan when a bolt of sensation flooded through him.

Flashback

"Gaara ... Gaara, ah-" Naruto gasped when the Kage sank his white, pearly teeth into the junction between Naruto's neck and shoulder, always a sensitive place for the blond. The younger teen shuddered, clenching his hands where they were bound with sand at the base of his spine, as he felt a wet, slick tongue slide over his quivering skin. "Pl-ease?"

Gaara chuckled darkly and tightened one smooth hand that was lazily pumping the blond's straining cock, the other hand busy manipulating the strands of silky sand that traced Naruto's body. Some were thin - like those that caressed the teen's nipples and stomach - while others thick and lazy, like the one that was wrapped tightly around bare golden thighs and hips, keeping him from moving so much as an inch beyond what the other male allowed him.

Naruto squirmed in the sand's relentless hold, desperate for more, for the red-haired teen's hand to move faster, but just when he opened his mouth to plead, he found his cried cut off by a demanding mouth that sealed over his red, silky lips.

"Gaa-hhmph," Naruto cried out when he suddenly felt something probe his entrance, something that was most definitely not sand, nor Gaara. "Wha-"

"Shh," Gaara soothed his blond, quickening the pace of both his palm and sand for a heartbeat to console his sweating partner., before returning to the lazy, torturous pace he had kept before. "Just relax."

Naruto opened his mouth to ask what was happening, but before he had a chance to so much as think of protesting, he felt that something press against him again, breaching him, slipping inside him. He could feel every bumped ridge as it slid inside, and groaned despite himself as he was stretched almost beyond comfort. He gasped and tensed in his smooth, writhing restraints, shuddering from where he was poised, kneeing, above the Kage in his large, luxurious chair.

Then, just when he was beginning to adjust to the intrusion, he felt it press against that soft, spongy spot that positively screamed in pleasure-

"Nnngah! Gaara!" Naruto's loud voice was hoarse as his eyes rolled in pleasure, the unknown object pressing securely and without pause against his prostate. "Aagh, nngh-"

"Shh, love," Gaara crooned, brushing a lock of sweaty hair from the teen's forehead, "It's almost time."

Naruto opened his eyes blearily from where they had closed, just about to ask Time for what when the device was twisted, catching on the sensitive skin and sending another shock-wave of fresh pleasure through him; had he been able to arch, to buck, to tremble, he would have.