Oblivious Naruto

Naruto sat on his floor that was covered in dirty clothing. Music played from his iPod that sat on his disorganized room. The blonde hummed softly to the current song, “Safe and Sound” by Taylor Swift. It soon ended then one of his favorite songs came on, "Funhouse" by Pink. He instantly stood up and started swaying his hips to the beat.

I dance around this empty house
Tear us down
Throw you out
Screaming down the halls
Spinning all around and now we fall

Pictures framing up the past
Your taunting smirk behind the glass
This museum full of ash
Once a tickle
Now a rash

This used to be a funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down down down

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fun

Naruto made a popping noise right before he said fun. He smirked, before he continued dancing. He continued singing.

Echoes knocking on locked doors
All the laughter from before
I'd rather live out on the street
Than in this haunted memory

I've called the movers
Called the maids
We'll try to exorcise this place
Drag my mattress to the yard
Crumble tumble house of cards

This used to be a funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down down down

This used to be a funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down down down

9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fun

He repeated the popping noise as before but this time he used his fingers to count down. He danced along and stopped singing. He laughed at himself. He was about to sit down right as the song ended but a knock at the door made him twirl around in surprise. He gave out an annoyed growl when he say Sasuke. He stalked over towards the door with a scowl. The raven watched at the blonde unlocked and slide open the window.

“Stupid teme, why are you watching me through my window? You pervert.” Naruto yelled at the Uchiha.

“Dobe, I wasn’t watching you.” Sasuke deadpanned with a straight expression.

“Stop stalking me!” Naruto frowned as he accused the other and tried to tell him off.

“I’m not stalking you either.” The raven said coldly. The blonde was about to retort but a song went off. “Lollipop Luxury” by Jeffree Star. A bright blush formed on Naruto’s cheeks as he scrambled to his iPod to turn it off. After he paused the song, he’d probably listen to it after the teme was gone; he walked back over to the window.

“What do you want?” The blonde demanded. Sasuke gave him a smirk.

“Your room is a disaster.” The arrogant raven said. This time Naruto turned red out of anger.

“Shut up, you teme!” Naruto screamed at the other. The blonde put his hand on the window side to pull it shut, only for something surprising to happen. Sasuke leaned into the window frame and kissed the unsuspecting blonde.

Stunned, Naruto stood there frozen for a good minute. A tongue flickered across the blonde’s soft, pink lips. Still shocked, he let Sasuke pry his mouth open with his eager tongue. Then, out of nowhere, the raven retreated away from the kiss.

“Bye, dobe.” The Uchiha placed his hands into his pockets and walked away casually as if nothing had happened. The blonde was even more dumbfounded than before. He gently placed his fingers on his lips and blinked. Did that really just happen? He asked himself. He stumbled clumsily to his iPod and continued playing it. Though, no matter how hard he tried to rid it, the feeling of Sasuke’s lips stayed imbedded in his mind. Just like that accident kiss that happened so long ago.