Healer

YaoiRocks wrote this and was depressed when writing this so kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke hate Naruto in this fic.

Naruto sighed gently to himself. He couldn't believe it, he really couldn't believe it. Could they really be this nasty to him?

X-flashback-X

Naruto appeared at team seven's meeting point, the bridge. However, when he did arrive, there was no one there. He frowned. He wasn't late, heck even Kakashi shouldn't have arrived. He shrugged and walked off, not really up to training anyway. He had woken up with this strange pain in his chest, and it was still there.

The blonde made his way into the forest, not really looking where he was going. He stopped suddenly when he heard voices. They sounded like... his team? What were they doing here? And without him?

Curious, the teen crept towards the sounds of the voices. He stopped when he was near enough and hid behind a nearby tree. He poked his head about and saw that Kakashi was talking to Sakura and Sasuke.

"Now that Naruto isn't here, I can teach you some very interesting jutsus."

"Why when Naruto isn't here?" Sakura asked.

"Because he can't handle this... it's too dangerous if he had this jutsu anyway, being the demon he is."

Naruto's eyes went as wide as saucers. Had Kakashi really just said that? And what was worse is the fact that Sakura said,

"Oh, sorry, I never realised. He wouldn't be able to learn it anyway, since he's so stupid."

"Hn." Came the agreement from the Uchiha. Kakashi smiled at them and said,

"Well, let's get learning then!"

Naruto walked away.

X-flashback-X

Naruto shuddered as the pain in his chest got worse. He had been wondering why his team mates always tried to get rid of him during training, just so that they could learn a jutsu... that hurt. A new kind of pain flared in his chest... his heart. It felt like as if someone had just stabbed him fifty times with a hooked knife.

He sighed as closed his eyes. He won't cry... he promised never to cry again...

"Naruto?" a silky voice interrupted his thoughts. He snapped his blue eyes open to stare into pearl ones. Neji looked at him with something akin to concern in his eyes, though his face never showed anything. Naruto gave him a fake smile and asked,

"Neji! How are you?"

Neji raised an eyebrow and gave him a weird look.

"I was about to ask the same thing... you look really pale. Maybe you should go to Tsunade-sama." The Jounin suggested, looking carefully at the blonde.

Naruto let his smile drop, blinking in surprise that anyone would say that kind of thing to him. He stayed quiet.

"Naruto?" Neji asked, starting to get worried. Naruto blinked again and smiled, although not as fake this time,

"Sorry! Was in my own thoughts is all."

"Why aren't you training?"

"Oh... I left so that the other two could learn a new jutsu..." He replied, almost emotionlessly. Neji frowned,

"Why didn't you want to learn it?"

"Kakashi didn't want to teach me..."

"Why not?" Neji asked, slightly shocked at the thought of a jounin sensei refusing to teach his own student. Naruto shrugged, but didn't reply. He felt really uncomfortable... the pain in his chest was getting worse, and it was getting harder to breath. He coughed, covering his mouth with his hand. When he pulled his hand away, he blinked with shock. There was fresh blood on his hand.