Part 52

Happy Reading

**********
Neil placed his hand on hers which was on his stomach.....

Av- Neil....you must be tired....let's go to sleep...

N- Jaan....

Neil turned back and took her into a bone crushing hug.....Avni was patting his back.....Avni understood that he was stressed and tired both....She started caressing his hairs still hugging him....Neil kissed her shoulder....After sometime Neil broke the silence between them....

N- Jaan....I am sorry....You know na that I trust you more than myself...pata nhi Ali wala incident pe kaise mai......

But Neil didn't complete his sentence as Avni placed her finger on his lips...

Av- Ssh!!! I know that you trust me.....and before you can say anything....I tell you that maine bua ji k baat ko mind pe liya hi nhi....

N- Avu...

Av- Neil tu hi bol....maine kabhi society or bua ji k baat ko seriously liya hain kya jo aaj lungi....For me you matteres the most...

N- Phir bhi....she directly questioned your character.....Avu....I am so sorry on behalf of her.....

Av- Chup!!

N- Avu....

Av- bilkul chup!!

N- jaan...she...

Av- Maine bola na...Chup..

Neil placed his finger on his lips like an obedient child...

Av- Right now everyone is tensed for Kareena.....so let's talk about this....we will discuss about this later....

Neil left out a sigh!!

Both Avneil laid on the bed.....Neil hugged Avni from behind....and covered them with a duvet......Avni rested her head on his arm....

Avni craned her neck a little bit and looked at him...

Av- Neil what happened??

Teras started coming out from his eyes....Avni immediately wiped it...

N- She tried to attempt suicide Avu....My little sister.....tried to end her life.....Sahi time pe agar hospitalized nhi kiya hota to...sayad hum....

Neil couldn't finish his sentence...Avni hugged him tightly to calm him down....

Av- Do you know the reason behind this??

N- I still don't know....Maybe something related to her married life....

Av- Itni kam age mei kisi ka shadi karwati hain kya?? She is too young to understand all these Neil.....I guess She is around Aman's age...

N- You know na Maddy bua.....12th k boards k baad hi shadi fix kar diya....We tried to oppose this....but.....Kareena also agreed to this.....

Av- She and her conservative thoughts.....if anything happens to her....will she take the responsibility??

N- that time you were in coma....so I was with you in the hospital....

Av- Don't ask her about this right now....Let her be comfortable...

N- But we need to know....Bua ki behaviour se to lag raha hain ki she knows the reason....

Av- leave this......Now our only concern is Kareena.....

N- Don't forget my champ too!!

Av- Excuse me!!

N- What??

Av- Yeh suddenly tera champ kaise ban gaya??? Am I looking like a baby producing machine to you??

N- No no....you are my cutie....my Avu....

Av- Neil....hamare 1st meet yaad hain tujeh?? Kaise mera majak banaya tha tune??

N- You and your love for poha.....

Av- And you are the third person singular number in our love....

N- What???

Av- Because of you....I can't enjoy poha anymore....

Neil cuddleded Avni more into him....

Av- Neil....I had no idea about your family reaction..... they are all cool....

N- Haan.... reaction se yaad aya....Mom se baat hua hain kya teri??

Av- Haan....she is excited for her Tillu ka pillu....

N- Hein?? Pillu?? Yeh kaisa naam hain??

Av- Neil!!

N- What??

Av- I am ready!!

N- for what??

Av- for our m......

She couldn't finish her sentence as they heard a sound coming from the kitchen....

They got up...

N- Billi hogi sayad!!

Av- let's go and check it.....

Unwillingly Neil got up....

N- ok I am going....you stay here.....

Av- ok....be careful....

Neil went towards the kitchen and the sight in front of him broke his heart...

N- Kareena!!!!!

**********
Please do vote and comment