❀⋆ This Early? ⋆❀

Erics hand went to mine as he pulled me deeper into the loud crowd. Almost as if he sniffed it out, he found the kitchen where all the drinks and holy things were at.

"Ah, what a fucking BEAUTY," he yelled over the loud music and that caused a drunk girl to scream yeah. He walked over to the table with wrapped up brownies and other mini snacks, and grabbed one. About to open it a tall man walked over putting his hand on top of the edible, pulling it away.

"Theres a sign man," was all he said as he pointed to a cardboard sign that clearly stated. 'Pay Nikki before grabbing one,'. I let out a chuckle as Eric narrowed his eyes at him.

"You have to pay for this shit?" he points down to the edibles. The tall man crosses his arms looking down at Eric.

"That's what the sign says, doesn't it?" Eric let out a huff before pulling out his wallet.

"You got an ATM around here or something?" The taller dude let out a chuckle. For someone so intimidating he seemed like a really chill guy. I decided to just take my wallet out and pulled out a 50, pocket change.

I handed it to him before grabbing some edibles. He put the cash in a locked box before nodding his head at me. I was about to walk off when I heard my name being yelled over the crowd. Turning around I saw Richard with neon pink paint all over him and a huge smile over his face.

"Birdie! Hey girl? So this is why you got off of work early?" He asked putting his hands on his hips. My face heated up as I began to stutter and the gears started cranking when I tried to come up with a reason why I asked off early.

"I'm just kidding!" Richard yelled again laughing this time. "I would totally get out of work for my party" The tall guy from before Wrapped his arms around Richards hips and gave him a kiss on the head "Nikki! Baby! Are you having fun?" Richard yelled giving the man a hug and a sloppy kiss.

I began to eat the edible as I stared at Richard and this guy Nikki. It clearly must be his new boyfriend. Richard took a big swig from his drink before throwing it, the remaining flying everywhere. I wiped off the little but that got on my face before looking at him again squinting my eyes. His cup made a echoed nose followed by some people yelling when it landed.

"Richard are you drunk?" I asked dumbly, knowing the answer before he even said anything.

Richard wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he laughed, "I am ComplETYLY, sober," The stench of the alcohol was clear in his breath. I scrunched up my nose as Nikki came in and pulled Richard away. When he pulled Richard away there was a tattoo of a goat head on his hand with symbols all around it. Sadly, he pulled away too quickly and I couldn't' see much else of the tattoo.

"Sorry about him, I guess I'll go lay him down for a bit," Nikki said sheepishly guiding Richard towards the stairs, Richard waved me goodbye and by the end of the conversation I already finished off a brownie. When I turned, expecting to see Eric, I only saw a guy dressed as a blue dolphin taking shots as people around him was cheering him on.

I began another brownie as I started to make my way through the crowd, looking for that short man. The crowd smelt like cheap alcohol and cooch by the time I made it to the center of the whole thing. Not knowing that in afew more steps I would find out why it smelt like this.

Seeing that there was a small gap in the crowd I pushed my way to the front to see whats going on. There were people recording as a girl laid on her back, the only thing she had on was her t-shirt as a guy proceeded to shove his face between her thighs then take a hit from an unimpressive blunt.

"Damn, she living her best life," I said aloud as I took another bite from my brownie. After watching for a few more seconds I looked around the crowd to see if I could find Eric. There with a yellow cup in his hand and a smirk on his face stood Eric watching the same scene before us. Though clearly having a better angle.

I walked back into the crowd and making my way over to where he was, pushing about half naked and sweaty people. Once I reached him I grabbed his hand causing him to jumo and turn around quickly. "Oh, Shit, HEY!" he exclaimed as he saw me. The alcholo in his breath was lear and all I did was lifr an euebrow. Already?

I squeeze his hand gently as I pulled him to a less crowded area. "What happened to sticking together you dick fuck?" I ask crossing my hands over my chest.

He watched as I did so, eyes lingering in a certain section for a lot longer then needed be. I felt my cheeks heat up at this as I dropped my hands quickly and played with a strand of hair infront of my ear.

He stepped closer and looked into my eyes like he was about to do something so romantic. I now knew my cheeks were flushed for when he let out a deep chuckle and placed a hand on my cheek, unning his thumn arcoss is.

He leaned in closer to me his breath on my lips as I just stared into his eyes. I wanted this, I did but it was way too early in the party to be already making out. "Lets do shots!" was all I could blurt out.

This is such a s h I t chapter??? But it had to be done. Im sorry that you guys waited so long for some juicy shit and just got this. But since I started this when I was happy and stuff and finished it when I found out I cant have kids lmasmoasjfosiovo ivdhiuavadnkefjniueb you see what im going at. But yeah, I mean at least they don't gotta pull out and shit.

Anyways be prepared for the following chapters cause I want this to be like idk some gourment shit or something.

Love you guys

xoxo