☽ ☼ Samantha? ☼ ☾

[Non-Edited]

✈✈✈           

The kiss didn't stop.

This kiss didn't stop until I got a text around 8 pm saying that I was late for work.

"Oh shit," panic began to enclose around me as I jumped out of bed, wrapping the sheet around my bare chest. I sat at the edge of my bed going through my messages to see if Dimiond texted me. She still didn't.

I felt the bed shift as Eric came behind me, moving my hair off my shoulder and then planting kisses on it. I turn to look at him, where he placed a kiss on my lips. I return the kiss before cutting it short by standing up.

I heard him pout, I just turned and smiled at him before grabbing my stuff for a quick shower.

"Do you have to go," Eric said as he too got out of bed.

"I doo.." I dragged out 'do' as I said this, "But of course I'll be back," I made my way to the bathroom putting my stuff down and turning the shower on. When I walked out of the bathroom my phone was ringing. Grabbing it and looking at the caller I decided to just answer it.

--- Birdie --- Caller ---

Hello?

Birdie where the fuck is you?

Good afternoon to you too Richard

I asked you a question, I have a business to run and I cannot have you running late. Especially as a no call no show.

Yeah sorry about that, I'll be shortly though I promise

I'll let it slide this time, but don't take my kindness for a weakness.

I apologized once again and the hung up. I threw my phone on the charger and turned around. Eric was now dress looking in my full body mirror. He turned to look at my his juul hanging out of his mouth.

"I gotta go, I forgot I needed to do something," He said this as he made sure he had everything he needed. He blew smoke out of his mouth before taking the juul out and shoving it in his pocket. I just nodded in response and walked over to him planning on giving him a kiss on the cheek. Which he gladly took.

"Why thank you, I've been told I'm a ladies' man," I just laugh at his cheesiness and walk him to the living room. I gripped the sheet around me tighter as I opened the door. He told me he'll text me later and then walked to the elevator. I watched until he got in before shutting and locking the door, then returning to the bathroom to do my shower.

"When I called you about being late, I didn't expect you to be another hour," Richard crossed his arms over his chest as I put on small black circles over my nipples. I turned to face him, my chains on my outfit clinging together.

"I was busy, I said I was sorry," I said to him.

"What had you so busy Bird?" He questioned.

"I had a boy over," I say nonchalantly.

"Birdie this is not high school, I mean congrats and all, but u got a job sweetie," He shook his head at me.

"Dick was so good I forgot what time it was," I smirked at him.

"Oh, shut up," He laughed. He turned and walked to the door, but before he could leave I stopped him.

"Hey can I talk to you about something," He must of got that I becaome serious when he nodded and motioned me into his office.