♔✰ Dancing Alone ✰♔

∆ Erics POV ∆

"I come here every Friday," I said as I brought the cold drink to my lips, "this place is defiantly not a scam compared to the Poland place, these bitches are hot".

Lucas sat in his chair drinking his beer. I followed his gaze to this one girl with long brown hair and a pink one piece on. "Yeah I can tell," Lucas said this is he took a sip from his beer once again and looked at me and Ian. The dancers began to blow kisses and leave the stage and the lights lowered even more than they already wore. The song changed and the colorful stage lights came on.

Ian looked around, observing everything. " Yo man, the fucks going on," I looked around as well confused myself.

"I don't know" I said truthfully, cause honestly I didn't know, I never seen them do this before. A girl with long black hair that was in multiple tiny braids walked up to a smaller stage and took the DJs place. She put on the headphones and started off a beat that went slow.

A short second after she started, a girl with long silver-blueish hair walked on the larger stage. she didn't look at the crowd but what she was wearing made my pants feel tighter around a certain area. I shifted my weight but still stared at her.

"Whoa, who the fuck is that," Ian asked, now leaning against the table "she's fucking Smoking". Ian leaned forward a smirk placed on his lips.

Looking back at the beautiful girl she was now on the pole, doing moves that made me seem weak compared to her. She brought herself up so easily and freely it as almost like she was on strings. When the music got faster was when she started doing things closer to the floor. Money was thrown up in the air and whistles and howls were coming from anywhere when she slid down the pole. She put her hand in areas that caused more money to be thrown her way.

After about five minutes of her dancing she made it over to the side of the stage where we were at. She made direct eye contact at me smiling, oh the smile was so innocent yet so fucking sexy. Ian nudged my arm, but I couldn't look at him. Lucas threw some ones at her as she got closer, as my voice hitched when she got down off the stage and cradled my legs with her thicCC thighs.

She grinded on me slowly which had me sweat, the helmet was getting humid from my heavy breathing. Her hand went on my chest as she leaned up and licked my helmet, before giggling and getting back on the stage. While she crawled back on stage she gave us a wink and a full view of what I would love to destroy one day.

She kept dancing and Lucas and Ian kept throwing money towards her way. It looked at one point over 3 grand on the stage but she kept dancing. I long finished by beer by the time she got done dancing and went to get something else from the bar.

∆ Lucas POV ∆

I didn't notice Eric was gone until the other dancers came back on stage. I was about to talk to him about the dancer when I noticed his seat was empty, "Oi, where this cunt go," I pointed at Eric's empty seat and Ian shrugged.

"Maybe he went to go beat his fucking meat or something," Ian looked over to the bathrooms before focusing his attention on his phone. His phone dinged signally he got a text.

"Hey, my girlfriend just texted me, I need to get home," Ian shoved his phone in his pocket and gave me a 20, "Here this is for my drinks."

"No offense, but I'm surprised you guys are even still together," I pocketed the 20 and shooed him away.

"You aren't the only one, cya cunt,"

Around 5 minutes later Eric came back with a beer and a piece of lemon cake. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at the cake and back at him. "What the fuck is that," Eric shrugged and ate the cake slice.

"Im hungry." Was all he said.

∆ Birdie POV ∆

When I got done with the performance the time was 1: 46 only a few minutes until we close meaning people were leaving and the place was slowly but surely thinning out. I walked in the back and got changed into my after work clothing throwing my outfit into a separate bag then my clean outfits. I have to wash those tonight.

When I was done cleaning up and counting my money, giving 1400 to Richard. I grabbed my stuff and began to walk out. "You did a really good job tonight Bird" Richard said as he smoked his nightly joint. I smiled and walked over to him sitting on the bar stool.

"Thanks Richard," I put my bag on the counter, the only other people here were the janitors, and they were just trying to go home. Richard passed m the joint and I took a hit from it as he blew the smoke out of his nose.

"You want something to drink" Richard asked me. He was now behind the bar grabbing two glasses

"Just some water,'' I replied taking another hit from the joint. Richard proceeded to turn around and open a mini fridge, where he took out a bottle of water and handed it to me. I gave him a nod as a 'thank you' and for the next ten minutes we talked about the soon to be upgrades in the club all while passing back and forth the joint.

Richard was fairly young, I believe in his late 30's, and he looked great for his age. He had short dark brown hair that was shaved on the sides and shaggy on top. He had a fairly well defined jawline and probably a nice body. I say this because every time before work he goes to the gym; I sometimes go with him but I normally like working out by myself.

"I think that dude in the helmet liked you the most,' Richard laughed as he said this taking one last long hit from the joint and giving me the rest. He coughed and went onto the other side of the bar where I was. He sat next to and pulled out his phone, texting someone.

"So did the old man on the machine, what's you point" I laughed. I could feel my eyes begin to get heavy and the high starts to kick in.

"Nothing" he replied, distant, now putting down his phone. He leaned his head on his hand and looked at me.

"Ew, stop looking at me ye fucking weirdo," Richard and I both shared a laugh before I decided that I should start heading home. The digital clock that was behind the bar said it was almost 3 and if I don't leave now I won't get home till around 4. I gave Richard a tight hug and he returned the favor, patting my back in the process.

I blew him a kiss and sent him a set of finger guns before I made my way home. Richard was a nice guy, just when it comes to work he gets so pressured he becomes an asshole. Just when he isn't stressed and pressured he can be the sweetest soul, and thanks to his new boyfriend he's been way less stressed lately. :3

Also Lucas and Ian are legit probably gonna be irrelavent and I wouldn't get attached cause if yall do. Im sorry....... Lmokkoaooo anyways they are just there as erics like make shift firneds and stuff so. Flop

Anyways

u guys are babes for reading it and i hope you love it and continue.

i wrote this like right when i woke up from a depression nap and like everyone sas asleep and im like what day is it. a mess i tell u

love you <<<3333