☽✵ Laura Fixes Everything ✵☾

[Not Edited]

When i woke up my face felt clogged. I had crust on my eyes and my nose was stuffy. I had forgotten why i was crying until a sound of my phone going off dragged my attention to where i threw it the night before. 

i looked at it, surprised it wasnt dead, also surprised someone was calling me. Standing up i walked over to my phone, regretting even existing at this moment. I picked up the phone with great hesitation and when i did i got another call. 

It was Laura. 

i answered it and when i did i heard a cheerful voice say hey. 

--- Birdie --- Laura ---

Hey sleepy head!

what time is it...

almost 12, ill be coming over soon to pick you up!

oh shit are you serious?!

mhm, what are you not ready?

i just woke up, fuck me man

well go get ready and stuff, ill text you when i come over and i can help you get ready. 

are you sure?

mhm, ill bring over some apple pie too so we can snack on it!

her joy lifted up my mood and i smiled. 

okay, ill see you soon, loooove youuuu

love you too girlie!

With that she hung up and i took this time to go through my phone. to see what the person has sent me while i curled up in my bed crying myself to sleep. 

But there was nothing, no sign of any unread messages and no missed calls, other than the one from laura. i squinted my eyebrows at this and did a mental head scratch. What the fuck? i spent the next 10 minutes looking through my phone, but i found nothing. Finally around 1140 i decided to grab my stuff for a shower and hoped in to takek a quick one. 

The warm water felt amazing on my tense muscles. It was like honey in a sort. But i cut it short when i heard my phone ringing. getting out i wrapped myself in my towel like robe and walked to my phone. It was laura one again. 

Hey! Im outside, can you tell Knox to let me in? 

I just said yeah and hung up once again i went to the speaker and told him he could and he complied. Afew moments later Laura was knocking at my door, asking to come in. When i opened the front door the smell of the apple pie tickled my nostrials. 

"Oh my goooood, that smells so fucking goooood," i said taking them out of her hand. 

"so do you!" she said this as she giggled. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some forks walking back over to me, where i placed the pies on the island. i sat on the stool, taking the fork from Laura and digging in. 

"Did you pick an putfit put yet?" Laura asked, she too began to eat her pie, I shook my head and she perked up. "Can i help you?" I agreed that she could andwe brought the apple pies up to my room and to my closet. I sat my pie on the island and looked at Laura. She looked around at my near all black closet with her finger to her lip. 

she was so cute. 

Laura staryted to pull things from the hangers and then hold them up to me. Laura always wanted to be a fashion designer, and currently in school for it. Her goal in life is to own a small fashion buisness that hires homeless men and women off their feet. I think its an absolutely amazing idea, and im all for it. 

She picked out some shoes and went throough my jewerly pulling out a big cross necklace and some small chains. She has laid everything on the island, admiring the outfit she picked. While she was getting everything ready i changed into my underwear, and now was waiting with my robe open for my clothes. 

"I went on the outfits you wear normally but also went with you eyeshadow," She said, explaining herself. 

i put a chunk of apple in my mouth and ate it, standing up i looked over the outfit she picked. Smirking at the black mesh "Choke me" long sleeve shirt she picked out. I rang my finger over the clothes and gave her a pound, "Awesome job girl,"

"Thank you! Now change into that and ill put pur pies in the fridge and get ypur bag ready." i just nodded and she walked away with the pies. I got dressed, putting on the black  baggy cargo pants with straps and chains, as well as my favortie belt. I slipped on my shoes and then follwed by the shirt. I finished off by putting the necklaces on and fixing small details in the mirror. 

Once done i brushed my hair, deciding to leave it down i noticed that it has now reached my hips. I pursed my lips in surprised. Moving on i gabbed my phone, anf put lotion on as i walked down the stairs to see laura ging through my drawers. 

"What are you doing?" i asked as i gpt closer.

"Looking for scissors, i got a tag on my underwear and its bothering me," She whined. 

I let out a chuckle and went to the knives and just got a pair of meat scissors i handed it to here and she cut the piece off giving it back to me. i threw it in the sink and grabbed my back off the island counter seeing that she packed it. 

"Ready?," Laura asked, i just nod and we make our way out the door. 

The day went by fast, we went to the mall, got our nails done, saw a movie and had dinner at a super busy pizza place. My back hurt from carring the bag as well as my hands for holding the thin strings on the bags from the mall.  

I knew ;aura was hurting too but i knew she was not one to complain. Though i was, "Ugh why do they make bags like this??" Laura let out a giggle and shrugged. 

"Maybe it saves them money?" she retorted. 

"Ugh i mean maybe, but make them at least comfortable," i continyed to whine until we made it to Lauras car, she unlocked the trunk and i put my stuff in, she put her stuff in the back seat of the car. 

On the way baack to my apartment, we talked about small things and my phone started beeping again. "You can get that if you want?" Laura said and i nodded, when i looked at my phone i was that it was Eric

--- Birdie --- Eric ---

Sup bitch 

Stop i might cum 

wouldnt be the first time i made you do that 

gross, stop lmao

what do you want

just seeing what ypure doing, im a bored lonely man

i just got back from shopping, had to spend my coupons until they expire ya know ;)

sexy, get any underwear you can model for me? ;)

lmao bye ill text you when im home 

bye <3

i couldnt help but smile at his cheesy ass, we arnt official at all but its still fun the mess around with each other. Like a friends with benefits type deal. the only difference is that it only happened once but if i could i would totally do it again. 

____

THREE UPDATES IN ONE DAY??? WHAT?????????

;o i love you my lil berries