Chapter XV

Sorrryyyyyyyy

I had exams this week! I thought I would be able to publish one chapter before exams but that didn't happen. I am so sorry!

Are you guys on Instagram? Follow me - Kj_story_teller

Enjoy the chapter and feel free to criticise wherever you feel like!

Enjoy:)

Anya's eyes widened instantly.  "What!?  Why? "

"Maybe he got suspicious of you. Keep walking but go nowhere."

"Ah. OK?"

"Where were you heading to?"

"I don't know. I was angry, and I kept walking without thinking much about the destination.  My bag! " Anya exclaimed suddenly.

"What? "

"My bag, Ali.  I told you I forgot it.  Please go and get it. Wait! " She surprised Ali with her sudden exclamation."Are you following him? "

"We all are."

"Ah! Himani had so much to do."

"We sent her home."

"Oh, that's great.  My bag!  Ali my bag! "

"It's with me.  I look like a very good husband, except that I'm walking with two men, so I don't really know how I look. So, forget your bag and focus!  Keep walking!  Don't go home. We will try to get you out of this.  Remember do not go home.  He might want to check your house."

"He cannot check my house!"

"Well, he can if he comes with the police."

"But I live alone with my grandmother and no men.  So can police check it at night? "

"They can come tomorrow, and they have female police too you know."

"I will not go home."

"Good."

"But he can easily find out my house without following me."

"And if he is really suspicious then he need not do anything. Police will do the work."

"Are you trying to scare me? "

"What are you talking?  Give me the phone." Anya heard Kabir say.  "Anya follow my directions."

"OK."

"Keep walking until you reach the signal.  Can you see it? "

"Yeah. I'm almost there."

"Good. Do not cross the road.  Take a right. "

"OK." Once she reached the traffic signal she looked around to understand where she was, but she had never been in that locality before.  She followed Kabir's instructions and turned to her right.  Again it was a street she was unfamiliar with. 

"Keep walking until you see a building with spaghetti as its name."

"Spaghetti? "

"Yeah"

"OK." Anya walked for a few minutes and then she started looking for the building named Spaghetti.  She was lost for almost five minutes before she finally saw the building.  She called Kabir as soon as she saw it."Kabir is this the building."

"It's the one to your left."

"Ha OK. " Anya was quiet for a second before saying, "what should I do?"