Chapter VII

Hello! 

How is everyone?

First and the foremost thing, I gave an interview to FatimaAnsari12
Here is that link! https://my.w.tt/c3LfTlDpEU please go and check it out!! 

Secondly, I am sorry for less updates.  My eyes are causing a lot of problems lately and it makes my head hurt if I use any gadget for long. I hope I feel better soon so that I can update more! 

It's a very long chapter.

Thank you:)

“Thank you. “ Samar said with a smile on his face.  He was sitting in his car,  talking to someone on his phone. “I will try my best to help. “ He nodded his head couple of times. “Don’t worry. I will not let anyone know. And I will make sure you are not in trouble because of this. “ He shook his head in a no.  “I will handle Anya and Ali.  They won’t do anything that you don’t want them to. “ He smiled this time.  “No one needs to know we know each other. It will be more helpful if we don’t let anyone know.” He smiled at kid who was running in front of his car to take his ball that came rolling toward the car.  “I will take care of them.  You go to your hometown.  Don’t worry about here." He shook his head again.  "Sure thing.  Bye. “ he disconnected the called and came out of his car. He smiled at the watchman and started walking towards the lift.  He was in a good mood.  His parents were not at home, but Ali had joined them for dinner, which Samar had just picked up.  He was worried and tensed the whole day. Anya will never let me have a peaceful day,  he thought. He kept thinking about Anya.couple of times he thought of calling and asking her if she was fine, but he didn't have her number. But now he was feeling better. He was looking forward to having dinner with his brother and his friend.  He had a feeling it would be a fun dinner. 

“What is happening? “ Samar raised his eyebrows while saying that.
Ali was lying on the floor and Kabir had a very tight grip on Ali's neck.  Ali was trying his best to remove Kabir's hand, but he was surprisingly very strong.  “I am going to kill him. “ Kabir said.  Samar shook his head and came inside.  He closed the door before asking, “What did he do now?”

“Na.”Ali tried to say something, but before he could do that Kabir tighten his grip on his neck.

“Open your mouth and I will kill you.  When it was time to say something  you decided to stay quiet. Now you open your mouth.” Kabir challenged him. Ali tried to say something but he could not say a word.

Samar kept the food on the coffee table. “He will actually die.  Leave him.”

“I am trying to actually kill him.”

“Kabir.” Samar warned his brother.

Kabir being the nice brother that he was immediately let Ali go and Ali quickly rolled away from him.  “I-I. Did not. I tr-try. Anya! ”

“Anya told you to keep your mouth shut?” Samar asked.

“Yeah!”

Samar picked up the bottle that was on the coffee table and gave it to Ali. “Drink some water. “

Kabir got up and stood in front of Ali. He was angry and looked like he would attack Ali again.  “Anya tells you a lot of things.  How many do you really follow!?  This time you wanted to follow her orders.”

“She was very clear abo-about it.” He took a deep breath.  “I wanted to tell, but she said no.” He exhaled and looked down with his eyes closed.