Volume 2 Chapter 4

Kakashi glanced at his fellow members which consist of Namikaze Narumi, Namikaze Menma, Haruno Sakura on his team, and Maito Gai leading his team consisting Hyuuga Neji, Tenten, Rock Lee.

They have received a report about the attack on Suna and the kidnapping of the Kazekage right infornt of his village. Proven that it was the Akatsuki based on their attire and Subaku no Kankuro was injuried. That is why Sakura was there sent by Tsunade to go and cure him, other he will die.

Who could have thought that when they got there, they would meet Dr Sotaru, well based on the chakra reserves this ought to be a shadow clone but it handled the situation efficiently, even leaving Sakura speechless and a bit dissatisfied.

After gather Intel, in which Kankuro confirmed that the person he was facing thst landed him in such a state was a puppeteer called Sasori, which unfortunately was Chiyo Obaa sama's lost grandson. This just complicates things a bit.

..........

Back to Sasuke, Naruto and Thorm.

Naruto studied his opponent.

He would be the best one to deal with Ryuusuke. At least that's what he thought, his Ice Ability has automatic defence.

It's a good thing that Naruto had his body filled with defence and offence seals. Just like the barrier on his territory, its just that... Melting Hand Guy can melt your chakra!

'This guy is practically invisible! If I am touched by him, I'm finished! Not just my coils, but also my flesh!' Naruto felt slight fear and excitement, this is my worthy yet dangerous opponent.

Not on his level yet.

Call him coward, but Naruto thought it's best for Yuki to deal with this guy and so....

Ryuusuke noticed that Naruto was in a daze, so he thought that Naruto was going to call reinforcement, he cannot let that happen.

And so, he attacked.

"Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea!" Naruto cussed and dodged to the side and created a thick ice wall around him to block the onslaught attack raining down on him defences.

(A/N: Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea- Oh S.H.I.T from Dreamworks Madagascar)

Thorm felt destressed watching from the sidelines before he felt a chill in his back.

Thorm hurried off and quickly dodge to the side. He turned to where he was a few moments ago, it was burned to ashes.

"Your reaction is fast~ But not fast enough, love" a little girl, around the age of Naruto came out, her hair was the color of charcoal and was tied in a messy braid, Thorm was unnerve seeing the purple eyes darkened with blood lust.

'Uh..... I seemed to have encountered a psycho.... A little help?' It did not help that the girl has a strong firebased element, and judging from the abnormally large sword that was still dripping with blood

"I have been starved for quite long now.... Your skin is white and look so tender and healthy..... Tonight will be a feast for me fufufufu" the little girl grinned, her pearly white teeth still have a few blood stains on it and.... Is that... Is that an eyeball!?

'You still have the face to say you're starving when you are munching the eyeball with a "Pachi! Pachi!" sound effects! Stop making it seemed like your chewing a gum instead! Aiya! Ugh, the viens... Stop slurping it! *face turned green and ready to vomit*'

Thorm felt his skin crawled, he shivered from both fear and disgust, he did not know weither to laugh or cry, 'How unlucky! I encountered a cannibal! A crazy cannibal! QwQ, Doctor Sotaru.... I wanna go home! This girl is so scary ah!'

Thorm swallowed his saliva and anxiously called the nature to help him.

"Little boy, obediently come and die!" the little girl wasted no time and attacked

"Dreams of Despair!" Thorm called out, manupilating Nature Chakra and it exploded outward until it reached half a mile radius.

Thorm was exhausted after that...

Dreams of Despair, true to its name, its an Illusion Genjutsu that can match up with the Magengkyo Sharinggan's Tsukiyomi. Unlike the Tsukiyomi, Dreams of Despair is where one's greatest nightmare will unravel and as if they were dragged back in time to experience those pain over and over again. This Jutsu is very cruel, mostly, the Dreams of Despair would automatically dug in deeper and if the victim could not get out... They would be tormented until their soul gets torn apart and swallowed up, this is called Soul Void.

Even Thorm got frightened just thinking about it... However.... Just now... It was... He had no control of his body.

"Thorm! Are you alright?" Naruto entered Thor's field of vision, worried blue eyes staring into his green one's.

"I'm... I'm fine... I'm just exhausted" Thorm said weakly, really, his eyelids are heavy.

"Minor Chakra Exhaustion. What you did earlier manage to drove Kisame and Ryuusuke away, really, we owe you because of that.... However... Its best if you would jot use that technique again... Your mind wl be severely damage" Sotaru said sternly, Thorm could only nodded before he slowly closed his eyes to rest

"....... That power.... That chakra was definately Nature Chakra.... Could it be thst he is a Sage?" Sasuke inquired curiously, watching the green haired youth fell asleep, somewhat doubtful. No matter how you look at him, all you can say is "Fragile"

"Yes. He is special, though I prefer he would not use something so dangerous in the future" Naruto frowned and contemplated for a bit

"Alright.... Let's continue?" Sasuke asked

Naruto sucked in Thorm in a pocket dimension in his wrist so that Thorm will be safe, Naruto glanced at the girl.

Naruto can see.. This little girl is no more than an animal, practically there is nothing but human flesh, ood, innards, and gnawed bones. Naruto was speechless seeing this and that is saying something.

Naruto closed his eyes and swiftly killed the girl to end her misery and torment, besides, even if back up comes for her, the girl would nothing more left in her memories and brain, she is practically turned into a vegetable.

Naruto closed his eyes and nodded, "Alright, let's go"