Chapter 24

Hey my dear readers!

Whose here ready for a new chapter!?

Okay so I have been absent for quite some time as I have to take my mid term and now I am back!

Just so everyone knows, this book would be updated for like... Everyday except if there are things I have to do.

Well, this is another chapter.

I hope you enjoy it.
..........

Naruto coldly stared at the Chuunin blocking his way from exiting the Hokage Tower. As if he was staring at the dead person.

The Chuunin's back was covered in cold sweat from the unnerving cold stare drilling on his skull.

"Step aside" Naruto demanded

"I.... I am sorry but I cannot obey your words. Hokage's orders" He said, though his voice was faltering

"Oh really? Is this how Konoha play? Holding me from taking the Exams. Such underhanded technique. Really makes me speechless" Naruto coldly said

"You! How dare you bad mouth Hokage sama!" the receptionist yelled

"Am I wrong? If your Hokage is sensible, he should be aware what day today is. Or have you completely became muddled from blind worship? If so than I would gladly informed you that Today is currently the First day of the Final Round to the Chuunin Exams. And if I must inform you once again, I fight on the second round. To be held back like this and called for a stupid meeting at 3 in the morning, is Konoha fighting fair? Or are they doubting their genins and have no confidence that they could win this without using such tactics?" Naruto coldly rebuke making the receptionist's face turned bright red in both humiliation and anger.

Of course she could not refute so she had to stuffed in keeping her anger down. Really hurts her internal organs.

"In the end, was he even upright and justifiable? To be over rules by the council? If I recall correctly, in which I do, the Hokage gets the final say, Konoha used to be runned by Centralism System or was I wrong. Either way I don't care." Naruto said, turning to the assistant that was carrying another pile of paperwork towards the Hokage's office

"His main focus is make the village flourished, strong, and safe and worry free for all inhabitants but the guards are lazy, patrols are lacking and the Hokage's Mountain was even painted with graffiti by children barely genins, is this a joke? Well it's not very laughable is it?" Naruto smirked as he laughed in mockery

"For a Kage whom could not show his dominance and absolute control over the council and his people is not a good Kage. A Kage is supposed to be the most capable and strongest Shinobi in the Village. It has always been since it was founded yet after the Second Hokage died, Konoha's system began to change and the Kage had loads of paperwork, paperwork that are not meant for him to be solved in the first place. A Kage hands his paper works to the council while they send proposals and documents that needs approval or to be signed. Yet to be able to be bossed around by shrimps and small fry, still have the face to see sunlight? Are they even Kage's to begin with or just a puppet? For the people whom was able to do so.... What thick skin they posses, admirably disgusting" Naruto sneered before he turned his head and smack the air between him and the chuunin, the poor cannon fodder was sent flying because of the gust of wind, crashing on Mitarashi Anko whom was watching the show, unfortunately the dango she was eating fell on the floor.

En, its up to him how to deal with the situation.

Naruto scoffed before heading towards the arena.

Meanwhile, the Council Room was deadly silent. Kushina just had to open the communicator seal at the right time so of course they all heard the whole ordeal.

Minato was smiling. As expected, the boy was shrewd and extremely blunt. His mouth has no filter. Once provoked, it would open and words would be gushing out like a damn that was bombed. He can leave anyone speechless and to the dust, swelling until they were about to explode in great humiliation and rage with his forced logic and analysis and loopholes.

Minato did not get angry, instead he admired this child. He can bark all he want fearlessly as he had the ability to back up his thoughts.

"It seems I would take this free advise. Doctor Sotaru is right. Konoha System needs to be reformed and be back to what our predecessors has created. After the Chuunin Selection Exams, Konoha will be undergoing complete changes" Minato gave his decree, still smiling.

For some strange reason, he was proud and cheering this stranger on.

If only Menma or Narumi could at least get a fourth of his intelligence, Minato would be extremely grateful. But alas, expecting too much you'll be let down quite hard.
............

"You're quite late" Yuki commented as Naruto appeared next to her

"Just dealt with a few parasites" Naruto shrugged

"Hm" Yuki nodded

"What did I miss?" Naruto asked

"They are calling the Uchiha, but unfortunately his Sensei is Hatake Kakashi so he is bound to be late. If he ends up disqualified, Uchiha Patriarch and Matriarch would surely tear that Jonin apart" Yuki chuckled

"Hm" Naruto nodded

The were about to disqualified the Uchiha however, a Chuunin appeared and whispered something to the Proctor. The decision changed and the matched was hold up to the last.

"Favouritism. Fucking hate that word" Yuki and Naruto said at the same time as they crossed their arms and sent their disdainful expression on the Konoha Citizens and Shinobis.