Chapter 1

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, sat on the wooden swing, making himself comfortable as he leaned back on the net behind, shifting the pillow for his convenience. The circular glass window in front of him gave him a perfect view on the outside world, the Village of Konohagakure. Its glittering Street lights almost danced together with the stars above and the bright full moon. The entire village had an atmosphere of celebration. The day the Fourth Hokage defeated, --with sheer dumb luck, in Naruto's opinion-- the Nine Tailed Fox, commonly known as The Kyuubi Festival.

Speaking of Fourth Hokage.....

"Narumi? Are you done dressing up yet?" Naruto could hear his father, Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, the Yellow Flash of the Leaf, called out to his elder sister, the First born of the Uzumaki Namikaze Family, --Naruto being the youngest-- Narumi Uzumaki Namikaze.

"I'm almost done!" Narumi called back, probably conflicted on what she would wear, judging from the closet of hers, it will take forever.

"Menma, why don't you get your brother upstairs so we can leave!" Kushina Uzumaki, the Red Hot Habanero that can stand toe to toe with the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, yelled at the Second Born of the Uzumaki Namikaze Family, Menma Uzumaki Namikaze.

"..... Fiiiiiiine" Naruto's lips curled upward in amusement hearing his elder brother's complains as he walked up the stairs.

Naruto waited as Menma opened the door to his room without even knocking, not bothering how rude he had been.

Naruto already knew what line he'll be saying, he even mimicked his elder brother under his breath.

"Hey bro, you better come down now else the we'll leave without you"

3, 2,1 Slam! The door was shut. 3, 2, 1....

Naruto could hear Kushina yelling at Menma for being rude and not having manners and such.

Naruto sneered in his heart, what a hypocrite.

They four people downstairs shuffled around before Minato flashed them away just as the first red firework was launched to the sky, exploding and creating a beautiful fleeting sparks that resembled a flower, more and more came.

This routine had been like this for the past 2 years. When Naruto was 6 years old, he began noticing that her mother and father began paying more attention on his siblings. At first he thought they they are more cautious about the seal, with the two being Jinchuurikis, and doing it to keep Naruto safe in case if his siblings go wild, but as time passed, Naruto lost hope and just became a shadow his family pushed him to be.

Naruto turned his gaze away from the window and stood up. Naruto has blonde hair, not as bright as Menma's or darker than Minato's, it's pale blonde, not pale enough to be a Yamanaka but you can definitely tell if he and his brother stood next to each other. His hair bordered between spiky, straight and soft curls, like his sister Narumi. Naruto's blue eyes which he got from his father had darkened from the lack of emotion a child usually carries. He doesn't have the whisker marks that indicates the much more influenced children by Kyuubi's chakra during Kushina's pregnancy. His skin tone which was pale that he got from his mother made it seemed like he's a very fragile child, which is probably why most Clan Heirs his age did not let him join them, afaird that it will hurt him so Naruto stopped trying on the 4th attempt. Despite having a delicate and slightly feminine and gentle appearance, Naruto is popular with the girls. He was dubbed as 'Prince Charming', a simple glance and a smile that did not reach his eyes sent girls swooning, it didn't help that he is also the smartest student in the academy, after Itachi and of course his father. Uchiha Sasuke was placed in a new slot position, The Knight,much to his dismay and his brother's and cousin's amusement.

Naruto wore white pajamas under that blue silk robe and a pair of fluffy bunny slippers.

Naruto did not lack any material things. The room is was in was the whole attic, a very large one. It was clean and well decorate once it was given to him when he was 7. It has four huge windows on each side of the roof and two medium size circular window that gave a clear view of the front yard and backyard.

A large bed bed, shelves of books and scolls, closet full of clothes and another closet are for training clothes. A study table with a table lamp. Windows has curtains on them. No paints are peeled. Weapons arranged in shelves and drawers neatly. A couch, and a recliner. Awards in the Academy for the past 2 and a half years are hung by the wall in frames.

Mostly the awards were certificates. Naruto just hund them just to make a reaction out of his two older siblings, spitting their irritation and rubbing it in their face that he is better than them. And also to gave himself a great success and a peace of mind that he did not need Minato or Kushina to be successful. He can stand on his two feet.

If an Outsider came in side they would declare that this is a typical talented rich young master's room. But for Naruto, its a room for a child who can be given everything but the warmth, love, and care for a family.

In this house filled with love and security, Naruto is nothing more than

"An Outsider" He said before he flipped the family picture in his room down and head out of his room to make himself some dinner