Chapter 31

I'm baaaaaackkkkkk!!!!!

Did you guys miss me? Hahahahaha

Anyways, I finally manage to solve my problem.

Yes, yes, yes, I know I have been gone for too long. But now I am back.

Announcement: this book will be updated daily. And also, if I do miss one day, its just that the Internet is really slow or I have ran into my nephew(Writer's block) and decided to have a chat with me. But I would be updating the next day, okay?

\(^~^)/

Anyways, here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Naruto sat calmly on his chair. In front of him are Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, and Baki.

It was an awkward silence.

"Ahem.... You may probably wondering the reason I called you here in such short notice, specially when your village is still on recuperation period after losing a handful of Shinobis and of course, that includes your Kage" Naruto said as stared at them in the eyes.

Kankuro, still on that same clothes of his and war paint, was curiously looking around the place, he did not bother to hide it the least. Temari was holding her battle fan and was on guard, trust, doubtful, and irratation could be seen in her seafoam green eyes. And then there is Gaara in the middle of the siblings, still equipped with his oversized peanut-ah pui! His sand gourd wrapped in white clothes and strapped across his back, though he changed his clothing, wearing red long sleeved robes that are easy for him to fight in, not that he needed any hand to hand combat in the first place, black pants, and the signature black Shinobi sandals. He still looked crazed though, but it was not leaking killer intent, it was more like restrained. Which is pretty good. But he was uneasy, the sands on his guard were moving about but it was silent, neither less, Naruto was able to sense it. Baki still as always with that cloth covered hand of his face, he was also on guard like Temari.

Naruto would like to give these three people thumbs up for being on guard on enemy territory.

"So you are aware" Baki said, trying to sound calm

The words 'Then why still delaying the point' was left unsaid but it still lingers in the air.

It make his skin crawl on how intimidating this kid in front of him is. He gave up a vibe similar to Gaara, but more concealed, dangerous, and stronger than Gaara. And this frightens him.

Seriously, what are their parents feeding these kids now a days? They are scary, hey!

Naruto smirked as he stood up.

"You may thank me for this." Naruto said as he walked over to the door.

"Come, follow me" Naruto said

He opened the door and stepped inside, there was a long staircase there. Gaara stoop up and decided to take the lead, Kankuro was next the Temari before Baki takes the rear.

The walls did not have any florescent light, but they are more like glowing ice like thing! The hell! It really is ice that did not emit coldness but can serve as light! And a lot of them! These things cost a fortune!

After minutes of going down the stairs, they came to a door. Naruto unhesitatingly opened it and stepped inside.

Inside.... Inside was a huge underground hospital.

The hell, it really is an underground hospital, even bigger than Konoha. And it was designed strangely too(modern deign by Yuki).

There was sky, but they can tell it was just a genjutsu, the pathway was stone pathways with bushes with flowers and lush green grass, there are a few trees and benches, there was even a large lake. Its all real, Temari plucked a flower earlier.

Entering the Hospital, Baki was surprised there are alot of Shadow Clones of the child in front of him, on the reception desk, on the pharmacy area, and some even passed by and conversed with one another, some are even pushing wheelchairs with patients on them.

The hell. Just who is this kid. His identity is not simple at all!

"Follow me" Naruto called out to the team whom stopped and look around curiously.

Yes, it was pretty surprising to know that one Hospital was run by one person and the employees are all Shadow Clones.

The team snapped out of it and quickly followed him

Naruto lead them to the VIP Room. Opening the door, he stepped inside.

"Rasa sama's condition is already stable but he has yet to wake up, or rather, I sealed his consciousness away. It is better if he still remain unconscious until he's stable and healed enough to go home. But he is fine under my care. He was able to survive after knocking on Death's door. Lucky for his, Death is quite busy nowadays and his appointment was delta. It was fortunate enough for me to dragged his ass back before Death could finish reading his newspaper and answer the door. He's alive now" Naruto said as turned to the man unconscious on the bed with alot of wires and tube connected on him to the machine.

"Dad?... He's... He's alive!" Temari burst out in tears of joy.

Kankuro looked relieved as well. Gaara... Was blank.

Although Rasa was a shitty father, but it is still better than truly becoming an orphan, plus their village needed him still. They are still not ready to change their Kage, not yet, there aren't any suitable candidate for the seat yet. Gaara still is unstable and is not qualified.

"Also, i arranged a Physiatrist for Gaara to treat his... Mentality as well as fixed his seal. We cannot have a suitable Kazekage have an unstable Mentality now, can we?" Naruto said, but there was a strange flint in his eyes

"It is impossible for you to suddenly do this out of the blue, speak, what is it that you want as payment or how much" Baki said, Naruto smirked

"Nothing much, I just want a glass. Tons of them as well. And Mister Gaara here can provide that for me. He can pay me and for the Sake of the Land of Wind using his sand. Making of us of it for the better cause than to kill" Naruto said, the four raised a brow(Gaara doesn't have one, let's just say that he made an expression of doing so)

"I agree" Gaara agreed.

"Wonderful, let's sign a contract now shall we. You are able to retrieve your Kazekage's body with Gaara in half a year." Naruto said