Chapter 40

Announcement first before the chapter okay?

This book will be on hold for now. But don't worry, u am not dropping this. I am just going to finish all of my requirements in school that includes Research Paper and Student Instructional Materials.

(Hey @KyamKyam you know what I am talking about right?)

(TT^TT) yes, some, probably all, of you will be upset with this news but I am extremely busy these past few weeks and had no time to write. And believe me, not being able to write and read your comments is torture enough for me. I am like... A person whom had their soul taken from them. Writing is my passion, hobby, and the most favourite part I look up to in my day and for it to be on hold..... Its painful ah!

Thank you for understand and I promise to make a flood updated when I return. Thanks... And good luck to me in dealing School requirements.... ( TTwTT )

P. S I don't like the updated version of Wattpad cause its so slow and bufferes alot despite the strong data. Most of my chapters have been lost, majority of my drafts are gone despite saving them. Ugh. I hate it, makes me so frustrated. I think many are like this too.

Here is the chapter before I go... Enjoy!
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Chapter 40

Aoi blinked seeing Naruto walked in with a few people tailing him.

“Happy Birthday Senior Brother, your welcome” Naruto simple said before grabbing Izumi and Shisui’s collar and dragged them out of the room.

Shutting the door with a bang. Leaving the room an awkward silence.

“Ahem…..A pleasant evening…. You are?” Aoi cough behind his fist.
………..

Naruto dispelled the clone as the memory entered his mind.

‘Okay, what the hell!?’ Naruto groaned, he would be branded as a ‘traitor’ in Konoha if they were to find out he lend a hand on Orochimaru

‘Eh, why do I care. I am a Doctor and Orochimaru is, surprisingly, my patient’ Naruto shrugged

“Honestly, that guy, don't let him get his hands on you” Yuki said as she entered Naruto's office, casting a silencing barrier around the room.

“Why? Not that I would let myself be experimented and dissect. I'm not stupid” Naruto scoffed, Yuki smirked

“As my Host, probably the one that can handle my frostbite and bone shattering cold chakra in probably… AtAt least for another hundreds of thousands of years, I refuse to change host after you, reasons for they would probably be annoying. The is why you are a Demi God now. My blood now runs in your viens. Therefore, you share half of my power” Yuki said, Naruto raised his head, startled at the revelation.

“Is that why no matter if I used any Jutsu that has to do with wind, ice, or mist, my chakra would not so much be decreased?” Naruto asked, Yuki smirked

“What do you think? As one of my kin, you are half immortal. Give a few hundred years and you'd be immortal and fully take your seat as my brother” Yuki said, Naruto looked at his hands

On his palms was a symbol of a yin and yang Chinese dragon.

“I see….” Naruto murmured

“Cheer up, it would be a painful life but at least you aren't alone” Yuki shrugged

‘Yuki…. You were alone for so long now have you? I am probably your first ever Host and you seek companionship despite on what you said. You are lonely and as your brother…. You want me to accompany you to another era’ Naruto thought before he smiled and nodded.