Chapter 38

"If I am, what will you do?" Naruto asked, turning his head back, Izumi kept silent, staring at the child in front of her.

"It makes sense...." Izumi said

"Though I would prefer if you call me Sotaru. Naruto is.... Its something I have not be called for years. Its rather... Foreign" Naruto shrugged and continue on walking

"........." Shisui three five shurikens to Naruto's back

Naruto acted fast and took out a hidden kunau from his sleeves, flipping it a couple of times before it multiplies into five. Naruto swiftly turned around and threw them. Half way, the kunais disappeared before a loud clang was heard. The two projectiles clashed and created sparks. The kunai pinned the shurikens in the wall through the hole.

Shisui paused, looking at the shurikens with a conflict look before turning to Naruto. He then smiled and walked over.

"Okay, I believe now. I never taught that to anyone other than Itachi. Teleportation Weapons" Shisui smiled and patted Naruto head

Naruto was startled. He looked at the kunai and to Shisui who was smiling brightly.

He finally realised what he meant.

"My deepest apologies, it was totally on instinct. Perhaps it was deeply ingrave in me so. Ah, forget it." Naruto shook his head

"It doesn't matter. Its a good thing I have you, my adopted little brother, back" Shisui grinned and messed Naruto head even more.

"Whatever" Naruto chuckled as he smacked the hand from messing with his head further.

Naruto keep on walking.

“Sotaru, you have a mission tonight, don't go around and exhaust yourself” Yuki said, Naruto nodded

“I know” Naruto replied

“What mission, maybe we can help” Izumi said suggesting that they wanted to help to repay their kindness.

“No, you'll only drag me down” Naruto said, Izumi frowned at the words

“Take them with you, your opponent is nothing to laugh at after all.” Yuki said, Naruto paused before sighing

“We'll leave tonight at 1900 hours.” Naruto said

The two Uchiha looked at one another and nodded.

.............

Golden yellow eyes glowed in the cover of darkness. Its slit like puppils glared down on the shaking subordinate bellow.

Their Lord is very angry now....

"Have you found Sasssuke kun yet?" Orochimaru hissed

"We have not, My Lord.... However, we have a suspicion that he is inside the Dragon's Den" Kabuto reported as he stepped out of the shadows

"Dragon's Den huh" Orochimaru smirked

That night, Orochimaru and Kabuto head towards the Dragon's Den and at the same time Naruto, Shisui and Izumi headed to Orochimaru's base.

..............

Orochimaru stood in front of the door. Kabuto knocked and the one who opened was Yuki.

"Oh, the Serpent and his little snake" Yuki said blandly as opened the door and let them in.

"So what is it do you want?" Clone Naruto asked as he sat down on his chair and pushed up his glasses almost the same time as Kabuto did with his.

"Just as what every patient came here. To be healed and treated. Money is not a problem" Kabuto answered

Naruto raised a brow and looked at the hands of Orochimaru. He sighed and smiled bitterly. I am a medical ninja but I am not stupid to even interfere with the Curse the Shinigami had bestowed you. You should seek for th Dark Medical Ninjas. There is a chance they could cure you with their Dark Medical Ninjutsu."

"Dark Medical Ninjutsu? Interesting" Kabuto said, he looked focused, as if a top student ready to absorb all the information his Sensei will discuss.

Naruto smirked in amusement. Yakushi Kabuto, a brilliant Shinobi, walking in a dark path of revenge, but a brilliant Shinobi nontheless.

"Just like what everything they have said. When there is light, there is darkness, when there is loyalty, there is betrayal, when there is a way to save there is also a way to kill. Narutally, Medical Ninjutsu are used to Heal, Dark Medical Ninjutsu mostl used their knowledge to create chaos. I am sure you both are aware of this, you two are knew of some Medical Techniques, thus your experiments. But you did not realised that you are also learning Dark Medical Ninjutsu." Naruto said as he stared at the two in front of him, the two looked interested with this information.

"There are alot of Clans have practiced Medical Ninjutsu since in the Ancient Time but they have started declining as years passed, rumoured it to be retribution. Only Dark Medical Ninjas have the balls to offed and mendle in the Shinigami's business” Naruto said before he took out a scroll from his drawer and unrolled it, revealing a Map.

He pointed at the far right of the Land of Hot Water.

“This is where the Mu Clan recided. They are experts in Dark Medical Ninjutsu, I suggest you don't offend them.” Naruto said, Orochimaru stared at Naruto.

This kid has alot of potential, however, Orochimaru could not offend the hidden tyrant in the Pleasure Village, their identity is not simple and very mysterious, at least not until he achieved immortality and succeeded in getting rid of his predicament.

“A you're probably wondering why I gave up such valuable information” Naruto said as he pushed up his glasses, although his eyes was close, this question was directed to Kabuto.

“My answer is simple: Returning the favor. Have it not been for this, I would not be here today” Naruto said as he took out a back book from his drawer

Orochimaru recognised it as one of his oldest journal. He looked dumbstruck Ed but then he chuckled.

‘He would make a fine vessel, its a shame that I cannot make him into one’ Orochimaru thought.

“I see”Orochimaru chuckled in amusement before he stood up and left with Kabuto.

“Oh, before you go. I have a friendly reminder. They would make things harder for you, but in order to shut them up is showing you have something they would treasure. One of the most deadliest poison you have in your arsenal will shut them up. Maybe a few herbs from the Snake Summoning realm or a small coal of venom from your snake Manda would do the trick. They tend to fond over things that has no cure, just like a former comrade of yours, Scorpion(Sasori) of the Red Sand” Naruto said from the doorway, Orochimaru paused from his footsteps and turned back, grinning

‘He knows way too much, for a child’ Orochimaru shook his head and began heading back with Kabuto.