Chapter 19

Naruto closed his eyes as he sighed. Currently, instead of training himself for the final rounds, he was training his bunny to become a  House pet just for fun.

Besides, it's not like Naruto could worry about Neji really. Naruto watched Neji trained. He knows how he fights and how he moves.

According to Maze, the current clan head, Haishi, used to have a twin, Hizashi. Of course, since Haishi is older therefore he is the Clan heir and Hizashi was demoted to a branch member. Years ago, when the Kumogakure had issued a peace treaty, the current clan Heiress was kidnapped. Hiashi had discovered it and accidentally killed the kidnapper whom was the Kumo envoy. Kumo was Shameless enough to demand compensation when it was their fault in the first place. They demanded Haishi to be sent to Kumo but since Hizashi is his twin, he wants to replace Haishi since he carried the cage bird seal, preventing anyone from getting the secrets of the Byakugan. And so, it was like this. Neji hated the Main branch ever since.

Naruto had one question though.

"Did Hizashi really die?" Naruto asked

"No one knows, he wasn't sent back again so everyone assumed that he died" Kaze replied

Naruto smiled and shrugged. It seems like so.

Naruto handed a scroll to Yuki. After reading it, Yuki complained all day before she set off with an excuse of going back to Pleasure Village to look for her senpai to train her. Naruto did not follow but after a week, he asked Minato if he could take Hyuuga Neji with him to go to Pleasure Village to meet someone.

Minato was unsure so he had sent Uchiha Shisui and Uchiha Itachi with them. Of course, with these two prodigies with him, Naruto knew they are to watch him.

Naruto shrugged as he went to retried Nana chan from the stable. Naruto got into his saddle and tossed a bag of coins to the keeper before he urged Nana to go towards the gates where the others are waiting.

Neji scoffed at Naruto's ride, seeing it was unnecessary but kept quite.

"Ready?" Naruto caed, they nodded as Naruto urged Nana chan to rushed out of Konoha gates, the three Shinobi's not far behind him.

'Master, I am so dizzy, slow down Nana chan' Snowball murmured

Naruto ssemed to know what Snowball was not pleased about, chuckled as he covered the furball with his chakra to make the discomfort go away.

4days later, surprisingly they are fast because they did not take many breaks.

Naruto sent a message to the Leader using the small pigeon before he turned Nana chan back to his territory.

Upon entering his territory, Naruto slowed down before he got off, retrieving his bag from the satchel, Naruto patted Nana chain's snout.

"Good girl" He murmured before a shadow clone appeared to take Nana chan to the stable to rest and each her Hay and carrots.

"Come, this way" Naruto motioned them inside the clinic.

By passing the shadow Clones whom were treating people whom were black and blue with bruises and scatches, probably another fight had occurred. Naruto lead them upstairs.

Naruto was Yuki on the couch laying lazily, Naruto placed Snowball down. The huge room like apartment was themed white and blue and purple.

"He's in some serious shit when I found him. Took a while before I got him out, your Clones already gave him their outmost care. He'll survive" Yuki commented, Naruto nodded before he tossed a red scroll towards Yuki.

"Thank you very much" Yuki grinned widely and unsealed the thing inside, a huge pile of pork barbecue ribs. Yuki began eating.

What a glutton.

"Wait here" Naruto said before he walked over to the door Yuki was pointing and entered.

"You guys should go take a shower or something, smells very sweaty" Yuki commented making the three's eyes twitched.

Naruto stared at the man laying on the bed, lots cable's connected to him. He looked..... Really bad. Naruto could guess that he looked worse before Yuki got him here. He was really thin, his face sunken and his arms, his skin was sticking to his bones. Though, Naruto could still see that in his eyes, he still wants to live.

"Do you smwish to see your son.... Hyuuga Hizashi?" Naruto asked as he walked over.

"Who are you?" although his voice was weak, his tone held firm.

Naruto's lips pulled up as he smiled slightly.

"Doctor Sotaru, Yuki's little brother. I brought Neji with me. Do you wish to see him?" Naruto asked once more

"I do not want my son to see me in this state" he answered

"Do you think he would care about appearances after seeing his long km thought dead father alive? Its been 9 years" Naruto said

"Why go through alot of trouble?" Hizashi was on guard, Naruto chickled

"Consider this as..... Doing a favour for myself and Konoha. I have enough of Neji spouting bullshit about fate and destiny" Naruto said before he exited the room, leaving the confused Hizashi.

"Neji, come. Its time. Pull yourself together though and don't faint" Naruto warned before he lead Neji inside the room.

Neji scoffed as he entered the room. After seeing the man in the bed, his body froze.

Staring wide eyed at the person whom was staring at him as well.

"Neji my son.... You've grown" Hizashi smiled seeing his son all grown up and strong

"F-Father" Neji stuttered in disbelief.

"I'll leave you two to talk. Call me if there is any problem" Naruto patted Neji's shoulder and exited the room, closing the door softly behind him.

Itachi and Shisui was wonder who was behind the door but Yuki told them it's private matter. Doctor can't disclose a patient's privacy unless they have their permission.

And so, she distracted them by placing 5 plates of dangos in front of them. Itachi was immediately distracted and dropped the matter down while Shisui pouted before reluctantly joined in eating.

Naruto walked over as her cradled Snowball in his arms, feeding it with some cabbage leaves.