Chapter 29

Menma and Narumi laid down on the infirmary bed, recuperating.

Naruto silently watched them before he held up two sealing tags.

"These are called Chakra Replenishing Seals. They are pretty much like the Chakra Replenishing Pills, the difference is that you don't have to endure the backlash it bring. I am giving these to you two in exchange for future favour" Naruto said, the two in the bed raised identical brows.

"Why should if we can both rest" Narumi asked

"Really? Rest? At the time where Konoha is about to suffer from invasion from both Sand and Sound?" Naruto asked, his tone filled with ridicule.

"What?" Narumi groaned as she was about to sat up, she laid back down bonelessly on the bed.

"That's right. Now, if you two wishes to lay there then there is nothing I can do, it's not like I'd lose a limb or something" Naruto shrugged

"Wait! We'll take it" Menma sighed and Naruto turned back before he walked over.

He placed the seals on the two's stomach before the seals glowed. Slowly but surely, the two looked more energetic.

Just as they were about to stand up, a loud explosion rang in the air and shook the ground.

"Seems they made their move" Naruto said calmly said before he picked up Snowball on the table and started heading outside.

"Don't do anything, Yuki. We must still put the banner of being neutrals and that is to stay out of Shinobi Village matters. This fight has nothing to do with us" Naruto said as turned to where Aoi was only to find him gone.

Yuki and Naruto stood on top of the roof in the arena, enjoying the view and the play.

Really, although the Konoha was taken by surprise by wo Village suddenly attacking, the most casualty leans on the invaders. Naruto turned to the large pillar of light. Four Trigram Barrier.

Naruto saw the Giant Snake began fighting with an equally Giant Toad. Naruto turned to Yuki.

"Where do you. Think you're going?!" Naruto frowned as Yuki was about to jump off.

"My favorite restaurant was about to be destroyed! If its destroyed, I won't be able to eat those delicious food!" Yuki said before she jump off.

'Glutton' Naruto sighed and shook his head

'The other villages would cough up blood if they knew she only assist Konoha because the favorite restaurant was about to e attacked' Naruto inwardly facepalmed.

Naruto stood there and dodged to the side when a Sand Ninja was about to attack him from behind, Naruto kicked him off the roof.

He continue to be the spectator. Hearing an explosion, Naruto turned behind. And raised his brows.

One Tailed Sand Tanuki Shukaku vs Nine Tailed Fox Kurama? Naruto watched the battle and noticed, the Kyuubi was actually Gamabunta with Narumi and Menma using their chakra to make a combination transformation of the Nine Tailed Fox.

Naruto watched the play, most of the battle had stopped to watch such magnificent sigh of 'two' tailed beast battle.

Naruto turned around when he felt a Sinester Aura of Death in the Air. Helis head whipped towards the direction and narrowed his eyes.

"Someone is stupid enough to summon the Shinigami" Naruto said before he hugged Snowball closer to his chest, covering it with chakra to disrupt its overly high senses, calming the bunny down.

Naruto head towards the direction of the source.

With his speed, he arrived just outside the barrier, peering inside. Edo Tensei fighting against Kushina and Minato while Hiruzen himself deal with Orochimaru.

Seems Hiruzen is determined to die with Orochimaru, however, Orochimaru was a slippery snake so he was able to escape. When the barrier fell. Naruto's 'Doctor Side, Sotaru' kicked in. He rushed in immediately. Skidding to stop next to Minato and Kushina.

"Hold him for me" Naruto put Snowball on Kushina's hand.

"Oh, of course" Kushina held the bunny tight before Naruto quickly knelt down on the dying Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen.

"Severe chakra exhaustion. And continue to drop" Naruto said before he took out a few Chakra Replenishing Talisman and put 10 of them on Hiruzen.

5 on his stomach and on the newly placed seal on him, 2 on each of his lungs, 2 for the heart and 1 on the head. These Sealing Tags glowed brightly and began supplying Hiruzen with chakra. Pumping on his body.

Naruto looked at the Shinigami.

"The contract is not fully determined. There is no. Rule for you to take all the soul. Leave the half, when he died naturally, you can collect it later. You have the half of his soul, isn't it enough for now?" Naruto sadly coldly, flaring the chakra of Yuki in his chakra system.

The Shinigami indifferently glanced at this puny little human thst has the Aura of the Goddess of Winter and Time. The Shinigami scoffed and left.

Naruto turned to his patient whom cough up blood. His organs have exploded because of his severe chakra exhaustion. Naruto quickly slammed his palm gently on Hirusen, runes spread from his hand and wrap around Hiruzen's body.

"I have placed a Time Seal on his body, long enough for him to be taken to Emergency Room. Take him there at once, call for Dr Uchiha and Dr Hyuuga for me. Tell them Dr Sotaru wishes for them to begin an operation to the Third Hokage. And urgently" Naruto said seriously, the ANBU paused then turned to Minato whom nodded, then began to scatter.

"Let's go" Naruto said seriously and they began heading towards the Hospital.

"Why helping us" Minato frowned.

"I am a Doctor first and foremost. My job is to save live, Hokage, Shinobi, Civilians, or Rouge Ninjas, rich or poor. In the eyes of Doctors, all are the same, my patients" Naruto said professionally

"Those who think otherwise have no right to be called a doctor" Naruto said seriously as he entered a random room and came out seconds later wearing navy blue dress shirt, black neck tie, back slacks, white lab gown, a blue stethoscope around his neck, his hair was put. In a messy bin and reading glasses on his eyes.

"That and I want to 7se this as a bargain chip to leave me alone when you guys gind out the truth" Naruto added before he went to sanitised himself, getting ready to begin the operation.

He confidently entered the Emergency Room. His confident and powerful Aura light up the helpless and gloomy Aura in the room.

Making him shine even more.