Chapter 20

Naruto did not know when would Neji come out so he had his shadow Clones deliver his food and Hizashi's food inside the room and hurriedly ran out.

The two ANBU Captains were really curious on who the Hyuuga was with but Naruto only give them a smile ad shook his head.

"Please understand my position right now. I am a doctor and currently I doing my job to cure their physiology, let them talk and heal each other's mental and emotional pain. They needed this" Naruto said, Yuki rolled her eyes.

She was able to change Naruto, though he was still human so of course he was still able to feel emotions. And these emotions sometimes makes him so open. Maybe pushing him to become a doctor is a mistake.....?

Yuki looked at the pile of meat and shook her head. Nope, it's not. If people in the village or merchants has no money to pay Naruto, they would offer medical plants, rare poison, or meat or food as payment. Yuki did not mind and it saves Naruto the trouble on going around the Elemental Nation to scout for medical herbs and seeds.

She sighed as she brought another bite size meat to her mouth and began eating.

"How is she not bloated after all the eating?" Shisui wondered to Naruto, Naruto only smiled

"She has huge metabolism and burns anything she eats in mere hours, that's why she's hungry all the time" Naruto answered though he sometimes finds it confusing that even though Yuki demanded alot of food from him, she only ate half the food and stored the rest to her space.

Her space already has mountains of meat and some other food, her space does not have time running through it so its very well preserved.

Naruto could only sigh at Yuki's eccentric habits.

Anyways, Naruto turned to Itachi.

"How is your brother? Sasuke san had a Curse Mark on him" Naruto pointed out.

"It has not yet been removed. Hokage sama and Lady Kushina has yet to break down the Curse Mark" Itachi answered after a long pause.

"Ah, it seems so. Though they are still able to separate his mind from the Curse Mark I hope?" Naruto asked, Itachi nodded

"Yes, but only every two weeks. Unlike Anko san's Curse Mark, Otouto's Curse Mark is stronger and hard to restrain" Itachi thought.

Naruto nodded before he walked over to his bedroom and pulled out a small wooden box made of rose wood from under his bed.

He walked out of the room and placed it in front of Itachi. Pushing it towards the Uchiha Heir.

"This will help him. I am still studying the Curse Mark, with someone being my test dummy, and no, he is no longer colluding with Orochimaru, he lives in the Pleasure Village. I can not disclose his information to you" Naruto said as he tapped the surface of the box.

"This box has a special talisman on it. So only those who wished the one whom wanted to be healed would be able to open it, those with I'll intention will turn into ash." Naruto warned sternly

"Placed this on the Curse Mark and it will dissolved in his skin. Do it every 3 months. Remember, the stronger his will is and to not use that tainted power, the stronger the barrier and its power to surpress the Curse Mark from breaking free and taking over Sasuke san. If he wants to tap that power, then the seal will break and needed to knock him back to reality and placed another seal on him" Naruto explained, Itachi nodded before he turned serious to Naruto.

"What the exchange for this? Surely you have something in mind" Shisui asked

"Nothing much. Just don't disclose the information about who Neji was meeting. I know you two would most likely sneak in and have a look. So we have a deal or not?" Naruto asked, Itachi and Shisui paused before nodding.

"Of course" Itachi said

Besides, the Council would have their head after gaining a new 'hot potato' in their hands. A Seal much better than the Fourth's and Lady Kushina? Really made them curious.

Naruto stared at Itachi for awhile

"Tell me, senpai, why do you have the chakra virus in your system?" Naruto raised a brow

The two looked like they were doused with ice cold water. Frozen in shock.

'He knew with without diagnosing me? Even the doctors in Konoha or Tsunade sama knew how to cure me!' Itachi was startled

"I know. I already have a patient like you. He died because it was too late to save him, you on the other hand is still in the early stage, still can live if you would be treated" Naruto pointed out as if reading Itachi's mind.

'Just who is this kid?' Shisui frowned